Started on: 10-04-2020 05:56 PM
Replies: 3 (223 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 10-06-2020 09:33 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike and Danielle visit a collector in Season 16, Episode 1, aired on the History channel on October 3 2016. Among the items and cars in the collection is a gold 86 or 87 Fiero SE. And it looked in pretty good condition. Interested Mike enough that he looked inside it. But he didn't pick it. Stored in an old Barker's Potato Chip Factory, wherever that brand was made.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's funny to watch how they coached Frank's personality into not such an A-hole as he naturally was. He reminded me of a fat Barney Fife. Now he's more personable.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 10-05-2020).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But now he's gone from new episodes and I believe Danielle left, too. I haven't seen any new ones but it's what I read. Frank due to health and Danielle because she felt Mike wasn't featured or portrayed to her liking.
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't seen any new ones yet.
The worst shows are Danielle and the other girl together.
Mike is skilled in people, but he's a bit oily, especially around women. But he's got people skills.
I like the show. It's pretty harmless, wholesome with no bleeps for language.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock