base 88 by madbrad01
Started on: 08-27-2020 04:20 PM
Replies: 4 (192 views)
Last post by: madbrad01 on 08-27-2020 09:41 PM
madbrad01

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2020 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anything of value on a base 1988 fiero? i'm starting my parts collection for a ecotec swap. Found a 1988 car and all i need is the engine cradle. the guy only wants to sell the whole car , but it is a north carolina car
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2020 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Front hubs for sure.
madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2020 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the worth of the hubs? Not looking to make money , just off set the cost of the sub frame.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2020 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The value of the front hubs would probably depend on whether they're original (which is preferable over cheap aftermarket), and of course if they rotate absolutely smoothly. You might find out in The Mall what a set of front '88 hubs will go for.

The brake calipers are also relatively rare, but you'll probably be using the rears if you intend on using the cradle.

I had an opportunity to strip a base '88 several years. It was pretty well naked by the time I finished with it. (I have an '88 Formula, so I wanted spare everythings. )
madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2020 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info, my car already has the 88 stuff , and is compete . just not happy with the caddy swap .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock