Ontario Fieros: Crusin' Tiny Beach 3 by yamaha94
Started on: 08-16-2020 10:55 AM
Replies: 13 (398 views)
Last post by: yamaha94 on 09-05-2020 07:04 PM
yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please RSVP and DM me ahead of time. We have a limited amount of spots to make this a safe event for everyone.

[This message has been edited by yamaha94 (edited 08-16-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-16-2020).]

yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I reused the same flyer, forgot to change the date. all fixed.
Karrnutt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yamaha 94, you have a PM.
andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm coming so long as weather cooperates.
yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have reached our threshold of cars for this event! if you still want to come let me know and I can add you to the waiting list! Spots are reserved.

Thank you for the support!
yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2020 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have emailed the individuals who have contacted me. We have changed the date to August 30th 2020. Same time, same location.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2020 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yamaha94:

I have emailed the individuals who have contacted me. We have changed the date to August 30th 2020. Same time, same location.

I don't recall getting an email

------------------

G.T. Fieros

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2020 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

I don't recall getting an email

Me neither...

But my heart will go on.....

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 08-28-2020).]

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well then boys, I guess it's a good thing you checked this post 😜
yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is what the Ontario Fiero community is all about. Its all about spending time together. Driving across Ontario from as far east as Peterborough, or as west as London, its sharing a meal and great conversation that was worth the entire trip. Highways, rural roads, side streets and busy intersections brought us together and regardless of the Fiero we drive, iron duke, v6, custom, its the passion for this 2 door compact car that unites us all. I've been part of many clubs but this group really represents what I call community. Creating events like this is not easy. I like to thank the 10 Ontario Fiero owners for taking time out of their busy schedule to make this happen. Looking forward to Tiny Beach 2021 (Tiny Beach 4), covid free and great weather with even more people!

Marcus

Ontario Fieros Event Planner and Co-Ordinator
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2020 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is what the Ontario Fiero community is all about. Its all about spending time together. Driving across Ontario from as far east as Peterborough, or as west as London, its sharing a meal and great conversation that was worth the entire trip. Highways, rural roads, side streets and busy intersections brought us together and regardless of the Fiero we drive, iron duke, v6, custom, its the passion for this 2 door compact car that unites us all. I've been part of many clubs but this group really represents what I call community. Creating events like this is not easy. I like to thank the 10 Ontario Fiero owners for taking time out of their busy schedule to make this happen. Looking forward to Tiny Beach 2021 (Tiny Beach 4), covid free and great weather with even more people!

Marcus

Dude... it's just a few guys who happen to have the same crappy old 1980's mass produced commuter cars as a hobby. None of us are close to developing a vaccine for Covid 19 or a cure for cancer. Just a few guys who wanted to escape their wives for a few hours and go for a spin... Let's not dedicate a granite memorial to the Fiero or get Fiero tattoos on our saggy, middle aged man-boobs- OK? .. IT'S JUST A CAR!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 09-05-2020).]

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2020 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marcus

Such a Nice speech marcus and good job organizing.

I don’t remember there being a limit though. This year seemed smaller than last?

[This message has been edited by jjd2296 (edited 09-05-2020).]

yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2020 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

Such a Nice speech marcus and good job organizing.

I don’t remember there being a limit though. This year seemed smaller than last?

Absolutely. I thank you for your very kind and thoughtful comments Jeff! With Covid a lot of people booked a spot and last minute chose not to attend that in past years would of come. Last year we had 20-25 cars. While in past years its been more Men we actually had a female owner bring her fiero as well this year. Tiny Beach was restricted to visitors which was unknown to us at the time. The bylaw officers were very kind and allowed us to stay for an hour to gather the group and Gabe hosted an afternoon event at his home which was a short drive away. But like Ive told you privately many times the Fiero for me is something I am very passionate about. My passion extends just from just driving and turning the key. I reach out to every Ontario owner that needs help on this forum and Ive gone above and beyond to help start a provincial group of Fiero owners and we are above 200 members to this date. As you already seen and purchased I even manufacture and design parts to improve or repair our vehicles. I keep a pack of Ontario Fieros business cards indicating our website, facebook group and instagram account and place it on a windshield or hand it to the owner to invite them to this amazing group of owners. Many are fantastic, kind and generous people. Many like you I consider close friends.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock