My Fiero yard. by Rick Morehouse
Started on: 06-29-2020 01:43 PM
Replies: 8 (425 views)
Last post by: Rick Morehouse on 07-05-2020 10:33 AM
Rick Morehouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thot I should move my fiero info off some one else's topic.

Know that my yard has been dormant for several yrs., is very cluttered & over grown. So posting a pic of how it looks today would scare y'all.

Matthew; I'm sure none of my fieros are "rust free", battery area is always guilty. Calabash, N.C. is only a few minutes away. I do have an 86 GT stripped & some wiring gone. You mentioned VW, so I wonder if you need a chassis to w/with for a kit car? Is there anyone local who could look for ya? Regards, Rick

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.K. pics, taken today. Warning---some may see a gold mine, some may see a scrap pile!?! In any event, most have to go & will in time. This is a 20 yr collection & I'm not able to clean it up as fast as I'd like. Comments are welcome.

Well, not sure if pics loaded. New computer, old people.

EDIT: Nothing loaded. Dang.

[This message has been edited by Rick Morehouse (edited 07-03-2020).]

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rick Morehouse

311 posts
Member since Jan 2008
WOW! Don't know what we did wrong, some pics showed up. Don't know how to down size though?
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rick Morehouse

311 posts
Member since Jan 2008
A few more.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2020 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the small window F body a Camaro or Firebird?
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting are there any kit car bodies hiding in there?

------------------
86 GT built 2.2 ecotec turbo
rear SLA suspension
QA1 coilovers on tube arms

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash; Yes sir, that is a 1974 F/B formula 350 just about @ life's end, few more parts to get , no title on that car. Need parts?

wftb; next to the 74 F/B, under the hoist, is a 1984 Cimbria SS, 3rd gen Sterling kit car. Was on V/W frame, thot a custom frame, 4.9, fiero front suspension, & I'm almost sure a fiero tub would fit under it. The top gull wing door supports are busted loose from the fiberglass surround. No windshield is available, none & the 74 corvette won't really fit either. Maybe you can see the lifting cradle around it. Is for sale, clear title, no games. There are two 1955 T-Bird fiber glass cars covered out front, I'll take a better pic. The one w/removable h/t is the Shay replica(titled) & the other is the kit car version of the replica, made in the early 80's, never put together/worked. Both are on custom frames w/ mustang 2 running gear, old tech stuff. Rare is over used, for sure, scarce.

For sure the yard has gotten ahead of me, but I work it as I can. Recycling $$ have gone to hell, I'm sorta hanging onto my stash for >>$$., have 650-700 lbs. of cans.

There several fieros hidden, covered w/s***t under the cedar trees, hard to see them. The 79 T/A is very complete, clear title. 2020 kbb lists #5 condition @ $6,600.00. I firm @ $2,500.00. Needs new home, love, Bring trailer!

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the 4th.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2020 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, it's a car that attracted me. I sold my 73 bird project 6-7 years ago but I kept all the parts: TA shakers, hood, spatz, dash, spoliers. etc., etc..
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash; any F/B stuff for sale?

pics of T-Birds; Well crap, can't find the pics I thot I'd downloaded,try again later.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock