Started on: 06-08-2020 08:40 PM
Replies: 27 (867 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-28-2020 05:46 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I do not speak for the club; I was just in contact with Carlisle Events and they confirmed that The GM/Chevy Nationals event where Fieros at Carlisle is held will be held as scheduled on Saturday June 27th. There are quite a few Fieros registered for this event and it promises to be a good one. Masks will be required to enter the fairgounds, there will be some social distancing rules applied, but the event will take place. For us this is the largest Fiero event of the year and its something that we look forward to. Hope to see many of the great people that have joined us in past years so enjoy the ride out and see you there.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's good news. Being in the kit car / rebody class social distancing is not a problem
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is NOT guaranteed.

Miller and Carlisle Events are meeting with the state today to find out what their future dates may or may not be. Carlisle Events will be making a statement regarding their future on 6/10/2020. Watch their website for updates. F.Y.I.: Carlisle Events has a track record for holding out to the last minute to make announcements.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

This is NOT guaranteed.

Miller and Carlisle Events are meeting with the state today to find out what their future dates may or may not be. Carlisle Events will be making a statement regarding their future on 6/10/2020. Watch their website for updates. F.Y.I.: Carlisle Events has a track record for holding out to the last minute to make announcements.

While nothing in life is guaranteed, the Carlisle events will go on and I'll tell you why. Parks are open across the state. Carlisle is in a green zone. The show meets social distancing requirements. Carlisle events takes in a lot of money. Even if the Communist who runs that state doesn't like it, a $1000 fine is easily absorbed. The event will take place. I'd bet on it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is NOT guaranteed.

Yes, they seemed under the impression yesterday that their plans will be approved; however, as we know with the whole Covid-19 crisis, nothing is a guarantee. We were told yesterday that the Chevy show is still on and as long as it is, the Fiero show will also be on. If the Chevy show gets cancelled, then obviously so will the Fiero show. For anyone who is considering going, please stay tuned to this thread. The official club events schedule will be released tentatively on the 15th; however, it will be scaled down this year due to many venues in the area not yet being open to accommodate larger groups.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It still looks like Carlisle Events will still be having their car shows but with some added health measures. Their statement

Carlisle Events will be abiding by the current CDC guidelines in place at the time of the event you are attending. See “COVID-19 : Know Before You Go” online at CarlisleEvents.com/covid19
• Fast-acting sanitizing products are being used on all surfaces and restrooms
• Additional hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are available
• High traffic areas have one-way directional signage, distancing markings and plexiglass shields
• Sitting areas have been placed further apart (benches, picnic tables)
• Current CDC guidelines are posted throughout the venue
• As directed by the CDC, everyone must wear a face mask or face shield to enter the event.
• Social distancing of 6 ft. is encouraged

As of today it is bring along your face mask. Fieros at Carlisle should be on.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-15-2020).]

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The required wearing of a face mask "outside" is ridiculous.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 06-12-2020).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

The required wearing of a face mask "outside" is ridiculous.

It is but the Blue state of PA sets the rules. Georgia has been wide open and their Corona cases are going down so go figure. The rules are that you must wear a face mask to enter the event. Once you are past the gate it might change or the general guidelines may be revised by that time. Social distancing for thousands of attendees is going to be interesting to watch. I guess you could always wear a cowboy hat and wear a bandana for the Jesse James look.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gate and Go pass arrived today!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3969 posts
Member since Jan 2008
I have lost two friends to the virus. According to their families it was very painful. Yes they had other health issues. I have no problem wearing a mask not only for my safety, but also for yours. Hopefully the weather cooperates. ( We in the kit car / rebody class have always 'social distanced' at Carlisle
SophiaNova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SophiaNovaSend a Private Message to SophiaNovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was 6' OR wear a mask, but seems like it's both. I am from Michigan and in a "hot zone" so I have been wearing a mask and doing social-distancing. That said, I'd really like to make it to Carlisle this year after 20 years of Fiero-ing. Once I get this clutch job done, I'm ready to go!
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable so if everyone wears mask I'll keep one handy. I usually never wear one outside but it seems Carlisle events wants masks, at least right now. . This years Carlisle GM/Chevy Nationals might be a bit subdued but there are already over 30 cars pre-registered and its usually a really fun event that some really great people attend. MAFOA is a very welcoming club and its a great place to make new friends and meet old ones.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2020 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi All (Please email me if you wish for a hyperlinked version of this announcements - jennifer.g@fieropride.com),

First, my apologies for getting this to you so late - there is still a lot of uncertainty in this region of Pennsylvania regarding reopening at various businesses which has made planning our traditional events a bit challenging. Additionally, I need to offer the unfortunate disclaimer that while the show will go on, my father is not doing well due to a terminal cancer diagnosis and I likely will not be comfortable being 1.5 hours away from him for a full-day event unless he has a rapid turnaround. That said, the show will still go on.
At present, I do not have anyone officially committed to being in Carlisle on Thursday night. If that changes, please let me know and I can connect you with others who will be in town. Our hotel remains the Quality Inn North - Carlisle. You can make a reservation via their website 

On Friday, the adjoining Middlesex Diner has breakfast takeout. The Fairgrounds open at 7 AM and there promises to be plenty of vendors there. Please read their Covid-19 policies here (Note: You must have a mask). There are also plenty of lunch options available to you as well as many events listed on their event guide. 
Friday afternoon, there will be an option for a self-guided driving tour encompassing 86.7 miles. It will begin and end at the Fairgrounds. If anyone is interested in doing this with a smaller group, please let me know so I can connect everyone. 

Friday night, Tom Derr has offered to host a pizza party and parts shopping experience. Tom has a wide selection of items and memorabilia available. You can connect with him in advance (contact me for his contact info) - a group will leave the hotel parking lot at 5:30 PM. Again, please let me know if you plan to attend so we can get an accurate count of people for pizza. T-Shirts may also be picked up here if you wish to wear them to Friday's event. A limited number of t-shirts are available for sale.
Saturday is the official "Fieros at Carlisle" show which will feature 7 Fiero show classes, as well as 15 special awards. Ballots for the special awards must be picked up at the MAFOA tent by 10:30 AM. Judging runs from 10:30 - 12:30 PM. Class awards ballots will be distributed by Carlisle Productions so be sure to check your goody bags and follow all instructions. These ballots are due at 2 PM. 

At 11 AM, Gary & Jestin Pickardt of Pickardt Performance, will be doing engine swap talks on their LS4 Manual & Automatic Conversions, 4.9 Swap and other options for engines. This will take place aside their car trailer which will be parked on the showfield.

MAFOA Awards and Raffle Prizes will be held at 3 PM. There may be an option to go to Hickory Ridge Restaurant for small group outdoor dining if they are open for this option by then (which they hope to be). Again, there are also other options in the area if anyone wishes to eat on their own. 

The Carlisle Productions Fiero class awards will be posted at 5:30 PM and lineup for the awards parade will be at 6 PM. This is optional and awards may be picked up in the Customer Service building anytime between 5:30 PM and 8 PM. Awards that are not picked up will be mailed for a fee.

Saturday night, there is the option again to visit the Carlisle Sports Emporium for go-karting and other family fun events. There are also many ice cream joints in the area including Leo's Homemade Ice Cream which was a hit last year. There will not be formally organized outings but please plan to group together as you wish and enjoy the evening.

Due to the lack of an open breakfast venue in the vicinity, Sunday morning's send off breakfast will not be held.

Again, my sincere apologies for a non-traditional event and schedule. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all. If travel restrictions from your area are prohibiting your attendance and you have already registered, please reach out to Carlisle Productions to defer your attendance until 2021.

Best,
~ Jen
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2020 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't pack your bags yet...…

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2020 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't pack your bags yet...…

Yes I saw that. Its come time for all of us to start disobeying illegal orders. There is no law governing the legality of a car show event. . This closure order was that of a dictator that knows nothing, does nothing and wants to bankrupt all businesses. Notice when there were huge crowds protesting, rioting, looting and stealing in Philadelphia the governor was happy to see it and there was not even a comment on this so called social distancing. . Now with an 88 aces fairground somehow the state wants it stopped. If the event is stopped, we should all get in our cars and flood downtown Carlisle with a crowd. . Ok for BLM and ANTIFA to assemble 1000's but not for car collectors at an 88 acre event that has enough space. Governor Wolfe is a hypocrite.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

MAFOA will continue to keep everyone posted as we learn more from Carlisle Productions. Stay tuned here (and on our Facebook page).

~ Jen
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest word is that the injunction request against Carlisle Events by the state board of health was withdrawn. The event is on and face masks are no longer required to enter the event

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-22-2020).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something is happening but nobody knows what other than the 2 sides came to some agreement > https://www.wgal.com/articl...le-car-show/32918082
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Carlisle's Facebook page

-It's been a challenging year to date for all of us. Today, Carlisle Events is pleased to share that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania/Department of Health has withdrawn its legal claim against us. Events will move forward as planned and promoted, including the final day of Spring Carlisle on Saturday, June 20.

Let's hope we get good weather on Saturday June 27th!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2020 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

From Carlisle's Facebook page

-It's been a challenging year to date for all of us. Today, Carlisle Events is pleased to share that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania/Department of Health has withdrawn its legal claim. Events will move forward as planned and promoted, including the final day of Spring Carlisle on Saturday, June 20. Fieros at Carlisle is ON.

Let's hope we get good weather on Saturday June 27th!

That's the best news we've heard all week. With all that has been going on, we could use a fun event. Can't wait to attend as the Farmers Almanac predicts warm dry weather. They claim an accuracy of 79.5%. More good news. Face Masks no longer required.
------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-22-2020).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

The time is almost upon us! I know that the weather looks great and the MAFOA team is ready for you! I will miss seeing everyone but look forward to the many photos and fun that you will all be sharing!

Some final notes:

If you have any items you'd like to donate to the raffle and/or auction, please bring them to the table when you arrive.

Our hotel remains the Quality Inn North - Carlisle. You can make a reservation via their website.

For Thursday Night: I presently have connected Al, Ron, Ray, Ron, Vin, Lloyd, and Charlie for a Thursday night meal - Location TBD. If you plan to be there Thursday night, please let me know ASAP to connect them.

For Friday AM:
Breakfast plans will be finalized Thursday night. The Fairgrounds open at 7 AM and there promises to be plenty of vendors there. Please read their Covid-19 policies here (Note: You must have a mask). There are also plenty of lunch options available to you as well as many events listed on their event guide.

Friday afternoon, Bryan Whitney has offered to lead a cruise that will end with an ice cream treat. If you wish to take part in this event - please contact Bryan at p38bryan@yahoo.com

Friday night, Tom Derr has offered to host a pizza party and parts shopping experience at his home. Tom has a wide selection of items and memorabilia available. You can connect with him in advance at tom6derr@yahoo.com to let him know what you need - a group will leave the hotel parking lot at 5:30 PM. Again, please let me know if you plan to attend so we can get an accurate count of people for pizza. T-Shirts may also be picked up here if you wish to wear them to Friday's event. A limited number of t-shirts are available for sale.

Saturday is the official "Fieros at Carlisle" show which will feature 7 Fiero show classes, as well as 15 special awards. Ballots for the special awards must be picked up at the MAFOA tent by 10:30 AM. Judging runs from 10:30 - 12:30 PM. They are to be handed back to the MAFOA tent table. Class awards ballots will be distributed by Carlisle Productions so be sure to check your goody bags and follow all instructions. These ballots are due at 2 PM at the Carlisle Events building by the grandstand.

If you wish to have your car included for consideration in Daily Driver or Factory Stock, please see the main table for the correct sticker/marking for your entry.

At 11 AM, Gary & Jestin Pickardt of Pickardt Performance, will be doing engine swap talks on their LS4 Manual & Automatic Conversions, 4.9 Swap and other options for engines. This will take place aside their car trailer which will be parked on the showfield.

MAFOA Awards and Raffle Prizes will be held at 3 PM. There may be an option to go to out for small group outdoor dining or the ability to have food delivered to the fairgrounds.

The Carlisle Productions Fiero class awards will be posted at 5:30 PM and lineup for the awards parade will be at 6 PM. This is optional and awards may be picked up in the Customer Service building anytime between 5:30 PM and 8 PM. Awards that are not picked up will be mailed for a fee.

Saturday night, there is the option again to visit the Carlisle Sports Emporium for go-karting and other family fun events. There are also many ice cream joints in the area including Leo's Homemade Ice Cream which was a hit last year. There will not be formally organized outings but please plan to group together as you wish and enjoy the evening.

Due to the lack of an open breakfast venue in the vicinity, Sunday morning's send off breakfast will not be held.

Again, my sincere apologies for a non-traditional event and schedule. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all. If travel restrictions from your area are prohibiting your attendance and you have already registered, please reach out to Carlisle Productions to defer your attendance until 2021. PM me for my # if there are any issues - given my current situation, texts or emails are easiest to respond to.

Best,

~ Jen
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2020 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show is on and the weather will cooperate. There seems to be conflicting info out there on whether a mask is required to enter the fairgrounds so its a good idea to bring one just in case.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn it. Cleaned, polished, steam cleaned the carpet detailed the engine...... drove to the gas station last night and filled it up --- checked the oil and loaded it up for the trip this morning. 4:15 am, opened the door---no lights came on--no start. Barely starts with the jump charger and won't stay running. No Carlisle for me this year.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn it. Cleaned, polished, steam cleaned the carpet detailed the engine...... drove to the gas station last night and filled it up --- checked the oil and loaded it up for the trip this morning. 4:15 am, opened the door---no lights came on--no start. Barely starts with the jump charger and won't stay running. No Carlisle for me this year.

It was a good and successful show and the weather was clear. We missed ya Steve but things on 30 yr old engines can and do happen. First step is to see if your battery takes and holds a charge but it sounds like your alternator may have gone out. Not that difficult to replace in a stick car.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

It was a good and successful show and the weather was clear. We missed ya Steve but things on 30 yr old engines can and do happen. First step is to see if your battery takes and holds a charge but it sounds like your alternator may have gone out. Not that difficult to replace in a stick car.

Good to hear that the show was a success. I put a charge on the battery but according to the multi-meter the alternator has failed. Car is an automatic so I know I'm in for scrapped knuckles, a few choice words and an hour or two of fun.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things have been a little tough lately and yesterday was definitely a mixed bag. Dad came home from the hospital with success from a pain relief procedure and it's good to have him here.

Yesterday was also the 26th Annual Fieros at Carlisle show - a show Dad and I started attending back in 2000. Although I was the official organizer this year, being away for the event wasn't an option. I'm so grateful for a good team of people that stepped up and took on new or bigger roles so that those who attended had a good time. A huge thanks to Joe Aponick for being the go-to on site with the help of Tom Derr, Bryan and Kira Kim Whitney, who helmed the MAFOA team and my special team of Fiero Brian, Patrick Roof, Gary Pickardt, Jestin Pickardt, Al Alan Ferris and Kristina Kahn who kept me in the loop and even helped with me "walk" the show field and make my celeb pick. Ken Appell for always putting in a great event and my husband Matthew Goss for executing a successful bid with Gary to start the Blue Demon's next phase :-) I'm sure there were others too who pitched in and I thank you! It makes my heart a bit happier and I can't wait until next year.

I also adored making my rounds - being a part of the group photo, "posing" with a car that resembles my own and even going out to dinner and "visiting" with every table. Those photos really brightened my day.

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 06-28-2020).]

kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car is an automatic so I know I'm in for scrapped knuckles, a few choice words and an hour or two of fun.

It's possible to do it from the top on an auto, I remember replacing it on one of my '87 Fieros on the parking pad behind Jen's parents place once. Man, that must've been like 15 years ago.

I honestly was pleasantly surprised at the 30 or so Fieros that turned out. After walking the field, it was readily apparent that all GM makes and model turnouts were pretty low if it wasn't a Camaro, Corvette or Monte Carlo.

Vendor's were pretty much non-existent but still managed to find a nice Corvette Gran Sport model kit for next to nothing that I'm helping my 5 year old son put together today.

I probably could have cleaned up in the mid size Buick division if I would have washed and shown what I was driving (a Buick Regal CXL Turbo Russelsheim) because I think there may have been more Fieros than all the Buicks total. I just attended to show my support for Carlisle in what is obviously going to be a rough year for them and to meet the Pickardt's and see what they were up to. Got two Fieros that need engines to get back on the road....and I haven't driven a Fiero in like 6+ years.

-Ken

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 06-28-2020).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
27 people including a baby in a great photo.....and only 1 person wearing a mask. I'm not crashing the party but, uh......yeah.

Please be careful, people. I really want to see you guys and gals in photos for many years to come.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-28-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock