CANADIAN GUYS..HELP ME by 85fieroguy
Started on: 05-22-2020 10:30 PM
Replies: 9 (333 views)
Last post by: nosaint on 06-05-2020 08:58 PM
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought some model cars from a guy in Winnepeg ln a diecast site..very legit..How do I send him money thru PayPal from my Bank account?? Am confused. Need directions from you great Canadians.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blazin'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85fieroguy:

Bought some model cars from a guy in Winnepeg ln a diecast site..very legit..How do I send him money thru PayPal from my Bank account?? Am confused. Need directions from you great Canadians.

Go to PayPals site, click on wallet. Should give you the option to link a card and link bank. And then follow the instructions. Should work.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make sure to send him money for goods......not a "gift". If you send him the cash as a "gift", Paypal will never refund you if he screws you over.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do Not use a "bank account" like checking or Debt Cards for PayPal or other online payment system.

Use a Credit Card.
CC are Legally Very Different from any other by Federal Laws and has more Fraud Protection.

PayPal itself has cause major headaches to people tied checking etc. to them.

Many banks have CC available to nearly anyone w/ a standard account.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agree with Ogre. I do have my debit card attached to my PayPal however as that is all I had many years ago when I set it up. To get you bank account attached to your PayPal account is a long process, takes about a week. Then if you want to purchase something, and you don't already have funds in your PayPal account, it takes 5 business days to move the funds from your account. Using a Credit card works perfectly.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

Do Not use a "bank account" like checking or Debt Cards for PayPal or other online payment system.

Use a Credit Card.
CC are Legally Very Different from any other by Federal Laws and has more Fraud Protection.

PayPal itself has cause major headaches to people tied checking etc. to them.

Many banks have CC available to nearly anyone w/ a standard account.

What he said.

If they guy is accepting PayPal, just have him send you a PayPal invoice.
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP..USED MY pAYpAL CARD, THE TRANSACTION WENT THRU TO MY CANADIAN SELLER. NICE GUY..SELLS SOME NICE 1/18TH SCALE CARS ON " SCALE 18" WEB SITE. hIS NAME IS ZACK KUSHNIR IN WINNIPEG. ARE ALL YOU CANADIAN GUYS SO NICE TO DEAL WITH ?
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ARE ALL YOU CANADIAN GUYS SO NICE TO DEAL WITH ?

Yes.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2020 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP..USED MY pAYpAL CARD, THE TRANSACTION WENT THRU TO MY CANADIAN SELLER. NICE GUY..SELLS SOME NICE 1/18TH SCALE CARS ON " SCALE 18" WEB SITE. hIS NAME IS ZACK KUSHNIR IN WINNIPEG. ARE ALL YOU CANADIAN GUYS SO NICE TO DEAL WITH ?

Yes. I am simply adorable. Just a joy to behold

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2020 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me to, thanks for noticing

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock