Jay Leno’s Garage by American Exotic
Started on: 05-20-2020 10:52 PM
Replies: 2 (454 views)
Last post by: American Exotic on 05-23-2020 09:08 AM
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2020 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, hope this isn’t a double post but this is the first time I’ve seen this. Jay Leno‘s garage, dare to dream, episode was on today and Jay got hit by a Fiero GT fastback! He was racing a 280 Z , on a track with other cars, including Adam Carolla. Jay spun out around A corner and the car died out. As he was trying to start his car back up, the beautiful Pontiac Fiero GT happened to do the same thing and gave Jay a little kiss! Pretty Funny Watching this then seeing one of our beloved babies! Not sure if it’s anyone from here or if we know that car or racer. Good stuff, I’ll try the DVR and post the video if I can.

[This message has been edited by American Exotic (edited 05-20-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by American Exotic:

Hi, hope this isn’t a double post but this is the first time I’ve seen this. Jay Leno‘s garage, dare to dream, episode was on today and Jay got hit by a Fiero GT fastback! He was racing a 280 Z , on a track with other cars, including Adam Carolla. Jay spun out around A corner and the car died out. As he was trying to start his car back up, the beautiful Pontiac Fiero GT happened to do the same thing and gave Jay a little kiss! Pretty Funny Watching this then seeing one of our beloved babies! Not sure if it’s anyone from here or if we know that car or racer. Good stuff, I’ll try the DVR and post the video if I can.

That event was held in early November, 2019 at AutoClub Speedway in Fontana, California. The Fiero in the photo finished first on both days. They did suffer some damage, but fortunately, we had some spare parts sitting around that were needed to fix the damage.

See the results of the two-day races here:

https://racehero.io/events/...o-club-roval/results

I have witnessed a number of teams try to use a Fiero in [budget] endurance racing events, including the Wilwood factory team. Most have had limited success., and from what I recall, none more successful than the Doorslammers team. By the way, if you look as the Saturday results you will see that the Doorslammers team ran 1-2 with a Fiero and a Miata.

------------------
FierOmar

American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2020 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Cool, I’m glad you were able to help the team out to a victory. I’m around the Chicago area And need to look into that type of racing ,see if any other fellow Fiero’s might be competing. I would have to go and show my support. Thanks for the info and it would’ve been nice for Leno to at least mention who took first place! Jay Leno” And Hey, remember that Fiero that hit me. Well he took first place!!” Or something like that would’ve been great to hear 😂. Thanks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock