Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  25th Annual Run For The Hills---Sept. 25-27 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
25th Annual Run For The Hills---Sept. 25-27 by fierofool
Started on: 05-14-2020 10:44 AM
Replies: 42 (891 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 09-28-2020 01:37 PM
Crash_out

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2020 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crash_outSend a Private Message to Crash_outEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warning. Last time I went through the park here in my Focus ST, I got caught going 65 in a 35...luckily the ranger was feeling generous and I got away with a warning...

Funny thing is I almost never go much more than 5-10 over the limit...I had a miserable drive around Cade's Cove and was blowing off my frustrations....

[This message has been edited by Crash_out (edited 09-24-2020).]

IP: Logged
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are just WAY too many pictures to post. We invite you to visit our website at www.gafiero.org on the Message Board at Club Events. Also, like us on Facebook at The Georgia Fiero Club.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
It was good to have one of the originators of Run For The Hills with us this year. Frank Martin and his wife Marianna of the former Space Coast Fieros. We also had returnees Joe Welch, Jack Gunsett, and Bob Holtz and a host of new faces. HNThomps was among our Saturday evening celebrations, though he couldn't drive in the run due to having wrist surgery a couple of days prior. TTSlick's wife irritated an old back injury Friday night and had to return home Saturday. A variety of cars other than Fieros included a Mini Cooper convertible, a Mini Cooper Countryman, a Scion FR-S TRD, and a Ford Focus.

I believe the count was 17 cars. We had 3 that had to drop out prior to event day due to illness or car problems. Hope those people will be able to make RFTH 26.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock