Started on: 05-09-2020 08:38 AM
Replies: 7 (471 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 05-10-2020 02:40 PM
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm about to make quite a bit of item purchases from Rodney Dickman, but I had a few questions to ask. I reached out via his contact page on his website, message on Facebook and I haven't received no reply going almost a week.

Just wondering if that is considered normal for him? I'm patient in all, so I'm not exactly in a huge hurry. But curious if anybody has ordered anything form him, let's say in the past month?
Many thanks,
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman is still open for business. Placed an order and received it two weeks ago.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here, ordered a bunch of stuff in the last month and it did arrive. Very carefully packed, and good quality.

Hopefully he is here to stay- would be impossible to replace him as a resource

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Rodney Dickman still around?

Phone him.

I always place orders by phone.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just at his place last week. He is definitely still around.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My question would be is he still trying to sell the business? I suppose I could ask him directly but figured someone already knows.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

My question would be is he still trying to sell the business? I suppose I could ask him directly but figured someone already knows.

Yes, I don't think anyone has purchased it yet...
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierochic88

4962 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Wichita:

I'm about to make quite a bit of item purchases from Rodney Dickman, but I had a few questions to ask. I reached out via his contact page on his website, message on Facebook and I haven't received no reply going almost a week.

Just wondering if that is considered normal for him? I'm patient in all, so I'm not exactly in a huge hurry. But curious if anybody has ordered anything form him, let's say in the past month?
Many thanks,

I also have a good response time from him via email at rodney@rodneydickman.com - maybe let him know you reached out via his contact page in case something is broke there.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock