South Georgia fieros by Queso
Started on: 05-03-2020 08:43 PM
Replies: 4 (185 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 05-04-2020 08:24 PM
Queso

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuesoSend a Private Message to QuesoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello folks!
If all goes according to plan, My son and his 88 GT will be off to college at Valdosta state in South Georgia this fall. Anyone know of any Fiero friendly garages near there? Or even fiero friendly people? Thank you for any help!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact fierofool on here. See the first post on this page:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096482.html

Here is the Georgia Fiero Club page
https://gafiero.org
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Queso.
Im real Fiero friendly, but somewhat north of where your son is going to college. I live in wonderful Canton. But if he ever gets in a jam, fear not ! Im more then willing to help him out.... or even just get to know him. I love meeting Fiero folks.
Theres also the Georgia Fiero Club. Why not together you and your son check out their website. I believe Fierofool on here is possibly the president of the club. And if their from Georgia, you can bet their nice people. Get him onto this site also. To me its the most valuable soarce of Fiero information in the galaxy.
Finally, make sure his cooling system works excellent, it gets super HOT down here.
WARNING... stay off of highway 75 near or around Atlanta during rush hour ( which, buy the way, is just about all day down here ). 7 lanes of the worst traffic in the country...fact !
Georgia is awesome ! I love this place. I'm origionally from New Jersey
Queso

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QuesoSend a Private Message to QuesoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. Looking forward to some fun georgia fiero events!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Queso, there isn't much Fiero activity in South Georgia. Even the nearby Florida clubs are now defunct. The closest Fiero Friendly service I know of is about 5 hours away in Summerville, SC, just outside Charleston. Good thing about that is there is some nice long unencumbered highways leading straight over to Savannah.
He would probably need to take along a tent and camp out on one of the island state parks for the weekend.

Todd Wiekel owns The Fiero Farm in Summerville. He's a super nice and knowledgeable guy. A good local source of used parts, too if it's something your son can replace.

Georgia Fieros meets the 2nd Saturday of each month. We have been meeting at a restaurant in Duluth, Ga. but social distancing has put that on hold for a while. We are meeting this Saturday at a member's shop in Cumming, Ga. and may continue as long as he's willing until things open back up a little more.

We have lots of projects working. Replacing an engine in one of my cars this weekend. We have a clutch to replace in the shop owner's 4.9 Formula. We have another engine replacement in the shop owner's 86. And then there's anything that any other members bring along to work on.

Georgia Fieros produces a yearly event known as Run For The Hills. It will be the 4th weekend of September and will be begin in North Georgia and end in Gatlinburg, TN. A weekend of exercising our cars in the curves of N. GA, SC, NC, and TN.

They have given you the links go connect with us. We'd love to have him as a forum member.

Oh, and I'm the Secretary/Treasurer. Mike McDonnell is the Chairman Of The Board Of Directors.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock