Started on: 05-03-2020 12:30 PM
Replies: 53 (1626 views)
Last post by: Will on 12-01-2020 09:11 AM
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ONLY thing in common is the COLOR

[img]

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 05-03-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love my Fiero but the C8 has it hands down.

The Fiero styling has held up well but it is showing some age here.

I hope yo have. C8 in the future but it will be sharing a Garage with my Fiero.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clem's Fiero is more rare and more valuable to me than that used car it's sitting next to.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-03-2020).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only C8 in my future is in my dreams.
The C8 shown is owned by a friend of mine that has 13 Vettes.
He owns a taxi cab company.
He drove his 1972 Vette to a car show in Naples that was about 125 miles away and still won Best Of Show.
He drives all of his Corvettes and has put on 1500 miles on the C8 in one month.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LT188GT

5181 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Clem's Fiero is more rare and more valuable to me than that used car it's sitting next to.

Thank You.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They both have headlight covers....
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero was and always will be the first American Mid-engined car......And I think it looks better than the (Tonda-Styling) C8....Plus, Fiero's were available with a STICK!!!!
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

They both have headlight covers....

In my case they both have Corvette seats, tail lights and engine but that is as close as it gets,
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Plus, Fiero's were available with a STICK!!!!

Not that I was about to rush out and buy a new Vette... but yeah, that would be a deal killer for me. I really enjoy driving a stick-shift.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The MCLAREN... oh wait I meant so say ACURA... Dammit I keep messing up I really mean the new Corvette looks like just about every other supercar these days...

Just like every other modern car in general is extremely similar looking because manufacturers are scared to take risks like they used to. Current trends say people love ugly, unpractical for even hauling something as small as a bicycle tiny "SUV" Crossovers.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh shoot Clem....I thought maybe you bought a daily driver to keep the mileage down on your "good" car....

I'm in agreeance with IMSA and everybody else who indicate the new Vette could easily be the twin to several other "super cars".....BUT other than doing "retro" styling, (which COULD be good..if done the right way), not sure what else could have been done.

I mean look at women, (well...THAT'S a "given"... ), "super models" all sort of look the same don't they? Form follows function...they all have to have some of the same basic features to be what they are....but the variances are in the "details"....in the case of girls...facial features, body proportions, attitude and presentation. In the case of cars...pretty much the same thing....differences are primarily in the details.

As to the new Vette...I wouldn't kick it outa the garage if somebody gave me one....but I really do prefer a clean, well kept Fiero...just a classic...coming and going! Course....I might be a "little" biased...

HAGO!
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For my taste and budget, I like the Fiero better. I can't explain it but there is just something about that small car that has fun written all over it. Perhaps like many others, we build our Fieros to suit our taste and lifestyle. When we take the yearly trip to Fieros at Carlisle, its not just a ride but an adventure.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a build thread on the Headlights and Tailights?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my modification of my previous mod of a C7 (to make it look like a CORVETTE) to a mid-engine proportional design.....(But I still think the car should be lighter/smaller)

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

The only C8 in my future is in my dreams.
The C8 shown is owned by a friend of mine that has 13 Vettes.
He owns a taxi cab company.
He drove his 1972 Vette to a car show in Naples that was about 125 miles away and still won Best Of Show.
He drives all of his Corvettes and has put on 1500 miles on the C8 in one month.

It is good he enjoys them.

Both cars look great.

I just tire of the childish Folks with the this and them stuff. Both are good cars meant to be enjoyed.

Both here appeared to be out being enjoyed as they should be.

I was in a C8 and it is really a well done car. The only thing I was not crazy about was the passenger side. It feels like a side car. But like my Fiero I never sit over there.

Some folks limit their enjoyment by not being open to the great number of great cars out there to be enjoyed.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 05-04-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is my modification of my previous mod of a C7 (to make it look like a CORVETTE) to a mid-engine proportional design.....(But I still think the car should be lighter/smaller)

I don't like it as much as the production one. When I look at front fenders it looks like a smaller older Viper. The rear spoiler and bubble rear window looks South Park to me.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 05-04-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Not that I was about to rush out and buy a new Vette... but yeah, that would be a deal killer for me. I really enjoy driving a stick-shift.

Correct me if I am wrong but the Vette is a manual. It has a twin clutch system rather than a torque converter. The twin clutch system shifts a manual transmission so fast that it needs no shift lever to slow it down. It is all electronic. The shifting is all electronic not hydraulic. It is technically an automatic but not a typical GM auto trans.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Do you have a build thread on the Headlights and Tailights?

Sorry.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LT188GT

5181 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Correct me if I am wrong but the Vette is a manual. It has a twin clutch system rather than a torque converter. The twin clutch system shifts a manual transmission so fast that it needs no shift lever to slow it down. It is all electronic. The shifting is all electronic not hydraulic. It is technically an automatic but not a typical GM auto trans.

ALL C8 Vettes have a automatic.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A) It is a twin clutch but technically an automatic- there is no clutch peddle- you simply select a gear and the computer does the rest for you'

B) Hyper, I like all kinds of cars- I am just frustrated that they did not install a manual, and that it is MUCH heavier than it should be....And I just don't like the styling (Personal taste)

C) Sour.........."South park"....Hmmm (The only SP I ever watched was the Harley thingy- boy do the Harley riders get nailed right on)

I know it is a great car- much faster than the previous, but I just want a Vette to look like a Vette.....
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2020 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that Harley episode was a good one. I can't tolerate a bunch of them but have watched it some.

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2020 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...there is no clutch peddle

True, they aren't peddling a conventional manual transmission.

...you simply select a gear and the computer does the rest for you

Ah, no fun in that. I enjoy the interplay between the gas and clutch pedal, especially from a standing start.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2020 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A) It is a twin clutch but technically an automatic- there is no clutch peddle- you simply select a gear and the computer does the rest for you'

B) Hyper, I like all kinds of cars- I am just frustrated that they did not install a manual, and that it is MUCH heavier than it should be....And I just don't like the styling (Personal taste)

C) Sour.........."South park"....Hmmm (The only SP I ever watched was the Harley thingy- boy do the Harley riders get nailed right on)

I know it is a great car- much faster than the previous, but I just want a Vette to look like a Vette.....

The look is in the eye of the beholder. It looks like a Corvette to me and most others.

As for weight sure they could have used a carbon tub but then you would complain on price.

As for manual sales are down by a ton and few cars even offer it anymore. It was an choice buyers made not GM. Ferrari no longer has a gated shifter either nor do most other world class cars.

It is ok to not like the C8 and there are a ton of older manuals out there for sale if you would like one.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:
The look is in the eye of the beholder. It looks like a Corvette to me and most others.

As for weight sure they could have used a carbon tub but then you would complain on price.

As for manual sales are down by a ton and few cars even offer it anymore. It was an choice buyers made not GM. Ferrari no longer has a gated shifter either nor do most other world class cars.

It is ok to not like the C8 and there are a ton of older manuals out there for sale if you would like one.

Yes, I would complain about the price, but; GM has been able to pull off some amazing technology at low prices- The Vette has been kicking Ferrari and Porsche azz for years at half to 1/3 their price.

I completely agree with everything else you said but....it is sad to see manual tranys going away......A major part of the man & machine interface......

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2020 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't beat the "manual trans" horse any more. Since I've converted two Fieros to manual, I'm sure that most know how I feel.

Corvettes? As far as I'm concerned, the C6 was the most beautiful Corvette I've ever seen. It has (to me) styling cues that resemble the '63.

With that out of the way...
The C8 is a phenomenal piece of work, from what I've seen. I have yet to see one up close and personal, however.
It does look a lot like a (choose the mid-engine supercar of your choice) but I'll be damned if it also doesn't look like a Corvette.

I certainly would enjoy having one in my garage, but not badly enough to start hocking the family jewels, or even starting a new piggy bank.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2020 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I won't beat the "manual trans" horse any more. Since I've converted two Fieros to manual, I'm sure that most know how I feel.

Corvettes? As far as I'm concerned, the C6 was the most beautiful Corvette I've ever seen. It has (to me) styling cues that resemble the '63.

With that out of the way...
The C8 is a phenomenal piece of work, from what I've seen. I have yet to see one up close and personal, however.
It does look a lot like a (choose the mid-engine supercar of your choice) but I'll be damned if it also doesn't look like a Corvette.

I certainly would enjoy having one in my garage, but not badly enough to start hocking the family jewels, or even starting a new piggy bank.

I agree that the C6 is a MUCH better looking car than the 3,5,7,8 But the 1,2 and 4 are great looking cars. The 4 has the closest appearance to the Fiero and even shares parts. But I can't deny the nostalgia of the and muscle of the C1 and C2.
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just my own opinion but the Fast Back Fiero GT design is so clean and smooth it is just a timeless classic shape. Look how small it is in comparison to the Vette! The Vette has the angular lines and big grilles that is common on alot of newer cars. Not a bad thing but not as outstanding as the Fiero GT in my opinion. The Fiero GT looks like nothing else and that's what I really love about it.
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The big grills on these hi-po sports cars aren't a styling exercise. When you start getting over 500 in an internal combustion engine you are generating massive amounts of heat and you need significant amounts of external airflow to prevent the car from overheating. (Google C7 Z06 overheating issues)
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2020 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

It's true you could call the twin clutch a manual that is shifted by a computer rather than a human. But the way it's implemented it's fully automatic. GM could have given you a stick and clutch pedal and let you pretend to shift it but the push buttons just reinforce this is an automatic.

Even with the paddles I would bet money the computer will override any attempt to do something stupid that would hurt the transmission or engine. I hear that even some manuals nowadays will prevent the engine from stalling or restart if you do stall it. Hard to find a car that truly is manual.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 05-21-2020).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It took sometime but I finally drove this car the other day and I can sum it up in just one word---WOW

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 11-14-2020).]

gtjeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjeffSend a Private Message to gtjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I prefer the style of my 1988 Fiero GT over the C8. The c8 weighs 800 pounds more and is almost 2 feet longer than the 88. It's hard to believe, but the C8 is about 8 inches longer than the C7.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The C8 is awesome.

While automatics have come a long way, and offer quicker acceleration, there is just something about the man/machine connection and enjoyment from rowing your own gears. Saying that, after driving the power tour (3K mile road trip in 6 days) I normally walk with a limp for a few days as my left foot and knee will be in pain, but it is a good pain!

I have one of these in the back window of my LS4/F40 Fiero (I also have the t-shirt):

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The owner of the C8 as mentioned has 13 other Corvettes including a ZR1. He said the C8 will out run his manual trans ZR1 up to 60mph but horsepower then takes over.

I do not have a picture but his 1969 big block Camaro would be in my carport before his C8. Yes it is that nice.
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I found myself wanting (and being able to afford) a C8 I'd have a good talk with myself until I got over it....
Then I'd go an get an Mercedes SL450.
But I'd still keep the Fiero!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:
Saying that, after driving the power tour (3K mile road trip in 6 days) I normally walk with a limp for a few days as my left foot and knee will be in pain, but it is a good pain!

That's with the Spec 3+?

I thought I read you saying that it was a streetable clutch... I decided to buy one
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much like every other Vette, this will become so common that you just wait a couple years and pick one up for 15K used. Let the "new" wear off and it will be just another used car.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:
That's with the Spec 3+?

I thought I read you saying that it was a streetable clutch... I decided to buy one

The fiero Spec Stage 3+ has smooth engagement with moderate clutch force needed. It is very streetable.

My LS4/F40 doesn't run a fiero based clutch. It is a 10" Spec Stage 4+ from a different application. This clutch also has smooth engagement, but requires more pedal force than the Fiero stage 3+. It is very drivable (55K miles driven on this setup), but spending 2-4 hrs per day for 6 days in stop/go traffic give a leg a work out that it doesn't see with normal daily driving. The 6+ solid hours per day of walking around the venues on uneven ground doesn't help the left leg either.

My clutch is on the left. Fiero stage 3+ on the right:

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 11-15-2020).]

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2020 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The C8 transmission definitely has a clutch and gears that are selected by sliding collars over splines. It does *NOT* have a torque converter. If you looked at the parts on a bench, you'd 100% call it a manual.

However, it's automated, so it's an automated manual. The development cost of this transmission was as much as BOTH an automatic and conventional manual would have cost to develop. This saves GM production effort, as they have fewer configurations going down the assembly line. GM is trying to lure younger customers from other prestige cars into the Corvette. That means the C8 has to be BETTER than the Porsche Carrera, which is tough. GM's target with the dual clutch transmission was the 7 speed Porsche PDK. The Porsche transmission works very very very very very well. I haven't driven one yet, but I've read the C8 transmission works at least as well. The 0-60 times can attest to how well it launches and shifts.

It doesn't have a clutch pedal, but it will still shift EXACTLY when you pull the paddle.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2020 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Manual or not manual, auto or not auto, all I can say is it shifts in the blink of an eye.

Just think that you got some dust or dirt in your eye and you start blinking real fast to get rid of the dust/dirt--that is how fast it shifts.

I would have never believed that G.M. could build a trans that would shift as fast as it does.
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:
I would have never believed that G.M. could build a trans that would shift as fast as it does.

In this case, the magazines are saying that the transmssion builder is Tremec, not GM.

Generally speaking, "automated manual" transmissions are no longer bleeding edge tech.

It seems like the sort of project that can be easily completed, as long as sufficient budget and manpower are allocated.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock