'88 GT Video by 88Fingers
Started on: 04-23-2020 02:39 PM
Replies: 12 (294 views)
Last post by: 88Fingers on 04-25-2020 07:16 AM
88Fingers

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys and Gals, got the restored '88 out for a Pandemic drive and filmed it but found out my favorite road had been blocked off like I had heard but had to see it to believe it. [url=https://studio.youtube.com/video/lPOoO9xnAXE
Used to be a great sports car run. Gotta find a new one now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, your link does not work....
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey cvxjet, my bad. Not too good with the links yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPOoO9xnAXE followed all the instuctions and it works in e-mail okay. The search on YouTube is Fiero Fred "88 GT King Road Run I don'know why the hotlink doesn't transfer. Any suggestions would be great, it is a Windows 7 PC I am using
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88Fingers

208 posts
Member since Sep 2018
Hey cvxjet, I think it is actually working now
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hit my "edit" button and see how I posted the video.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-23-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fingers:

'88 GT Video

88Fingers, where are you originally from? I suspect it's not Burlington. Ontario.
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick, you are correct sir. I was born in Hamilton Ontario but luckily my parents had the wisdom to move to Burlington soon thereafter. It seems somehow they had the foresight to know that Fiero GTs are much more suited to Burlington Roads. Way too many potholes on those Hammertown streets. Unfortunately though, it seems the Burlington council is bent on developing every last square inch of land that had some really nice winding back-roads. I just keep exploring. Now I will be able to share my findings with the GoPro setup from that coolest of all North American cars....The Fiero GT
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88Fingers

208 posts
Member since Sep 2018
Hey IMSA GT, thank you for that. As you can see, I needs to learn!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Patrick, you are correct sir. I was born in Hamilton Ontario but luckily my parents had the wisdom to move to Burlington soon thereafter.

You've lived all your life in Ontario? Sorry, not trying to be personally invasive, but after hearing you in the video I was sure you had lived somewhere sometime in the States.

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick, probably a reflection of watching 20 straight hours of "Ozark" on Netflix due to (PBS) Pandemic Binge Syndrome. Watching an old interview with Junior Johnson didn't help much either. LOL Stay Safe and enjoy the Fieros my friend
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...probably a reflection of watching 20 straight hours of "Ozark"

Heh heh... yeah, that might do it.

PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2020 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fred!

I enjoyed the video and the great conversation you had with yoursel!!!

I took my 88 GT to Forks of the Credit road on the weekend and it was not blocked- I should have texted you and we could have gone for a cruise!.

You have a very good singing voice! Always knew that you were more than just a pretty face!

Pete
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2020 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pete, great to hear from you man! Hope you and all yours are doing well during this crazy situation. Thank you for the compliments, I do my best to talk, sing and drive! Nice to know some good roads are not blocked off or made into surveys and such. We need to exercise our cars too! Been reading your plight with transmission choices. There is also a close ratio 6 speed conversion kit for the F35 but is expensive and not too many swaps for that box. Good luck with your choice though. I would love a true close ratio 6 speed in this thing. It would transform the car.

[This message has been edited by 88Fingers (edited 04-25-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock