Sketchy website that sells ONE fiero part. LOL by Additivewalnut
Started on: 04-21-2020 11:54 AM
Replies: 14 (448 views)
Last post by: FieroStore on 04-29-2020 09:49 AM
Additivewalnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:Dew Wipes on a site I've never heard of.

That seems all kinds of repituable. I'm almost desperate enough to try it.

This really does suck, I got into the fiero game too late and everyone who used to make the wipes is MIA or have passed it on to someone who's MIA.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store sells Dew wipes- I have them on mine....They seem to work fine; Individually or in full set for $144
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

The Fiero Store sells Dew wipes- I have them on mine....They seem to work fine; Individually or in full set for $144

The problem with that is that they're out of stock for the driver's side. Which I guess I could just order a later time but it still sucks
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I understand.....Check out this listing......https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiero-Dew-Wipes-Outer-Window-Seal-Sweep-Set-L-R-GT-SE-Formula-MADE-IN-USA-/151305401519
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Additivewalnut:

:Dew Wipes on a site I've never heard of.

That seems all kinds of repituable. I'm almost desperate enough to try it.

It does seem rather suspicious, especially since the outer dew wipes they supposedly sell for $39.98 are from The Fiero Store... but at less than half the price ($84.95)

Heck, as long as their shipping charge isn't ridiculous, it might be worthwhile ordering them (using a credit card of course for protection) to see what happens.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-21-2020).]

Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

It does seem rather suspicious

See?? I wish I had the money to check if it was real.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See?? I wish I had the money to check if it was real.

Were you hoping to track down free ones?
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Were you hoping to track down free ones?

....I mean. I was kinda hoping...

But no I tracked down silver86 and he's sending me what I need
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But no I tracked down silver86 and he's sending me what I need

You must be quite industrious, as silver86 has 0 posts here.

Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

silver86 has 0 posts here.

SILVER 85 MY BAD
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SILVER 85 MY BAD

Are you sure?

In case it might help someone else out who's looking for dew wipes, after doing a quick search I believe it's actually silver 85 sc who makes therm.
PFF
System Bot
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you sure?

In case it might help someone else out who's looking for dew wipes, after doing a quick search I believe it's actually silver 85 sc who makes therm.

Yeah and they're super reasonably priced, I'm looking at $42 with shipping included for the drivers side wipe. You have to email him though. PM-ing isn't gonna get you anywhere it seems.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... super reasonably priced, I'm looking at $42 with shipping included for the drivers side wipe.

Just to be clear then, that's $42 (shipping included) for one side (driver's), whereas the other prices mentioned above are for both sides (plus shipping).

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-21-2020).]

Modesto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ModestoSend a Private Message to ModestoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just ordered a set from him and it was $78 for both. Maybe he gave you a deal though!
FieroStore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It does seem rather suspicious, especially since the outer dew wipes they supposedly sell for $39.98 are from The Fiero Store

For the record, those dew wipes are not from us. We contacted our manufacturer to investigate and the dew wipes on that site are defects that were rejected from one of our previous stock orders. Buyer beware!

Our dew wipes will be back in stock in approximately 3-5 weeks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock