Train wreck Countach kit car by cvxjet
Started on: 04-02-2020 12:10 AM
Replies: 6 (556 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-04-2020 10:17 AM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just so bad- Why would anyone build something like this...This is only equaled by the sci fi movie I saw once where they used a couple of lizards and claimed that they were a T-rex and a Brontosaurus.....Ahhhhhhrrrrrrrggggggggg!

Can't post a pic for some reason...(Yes, I logged on and then went back to load the pic)

Here is the address (Go there at the risk of your eyes!) https://www.reddit.com/r/Sh...eones_car_but_fiero/

Ok...Image is posted; Top one is the original trainwreck...Next one down I modified by opening up that front wheel well 6" and lowered the car a couple of inches...Also dropped the belt line a few inches so there is some ability to see out- The bottom one I sectioned to thin the body- But that would require chopping the roof on the Fiero. Like I said, the big mistake on the original is that front wheel well which is too low even in relation to trying to look like a countach. He got the rear wheel well right- What was he thinking when he designed that front wheel well?

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 04-03-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks to be photoshopped. AFAIK, the Countach kits required a stretched Fiero frame and the body was the same size as an original.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2020 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To each their own accord. It looks clean, and fun. Not my taste, but no reason to bash another's build.

Maybe we should all look for the crap, rather than the good in things?
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony- I generally agree with what you said- but sometimes there is such a lack of...."Skull-Fill"......That it begs comment.

I am a very opinionated........Hmmmmm. Jack-azz (I know a few people would agree with that assessment).....I always try to understand the other person's point of view; My Father and I were at the Car Show in 1992 and saw the new Buick Skylark....He stated "That is one ugly car!" and walked away....I definitely agreed that is was not to my taste- But I could at least see that it was WELL designed; It was consistent in it's themes and nothing was jarring or really out there.

This...Thing....Doesn't even come close- The belt line is very obviously too high but what really makes it a train wreck is the front wheel well- Too low for the wheels which OVER-emphasizes the high belt-line/fender size......Just open the front wheel well abit would help immeasurably....

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 04-05-2020).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exactly what I pictured in my mind when Lamborghini announced they would build non military 4WD.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

To each their own accord. It looks clean, and fun. Not my taste, but no reason to bash another's build.

Maybe we should all look for the crap, rather than the good in things?

Why not this a total piece of crap. Hold hands heal the world and love everyone and then slap some sense into some.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2020 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not telling anyone how to be. My GT is immaculate. To each their own.

Stay safe. Family, Friends, Neighbors...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock