I finally saw another Fiero ( Georgia) by fierofrenzy
Started on: 03-23-2020 09:29 PM
Replies: 6 (261 views)
Last post by: The Art Doctor on 03-28-2020 07:27 AM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2020 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well what do you know... I finally saw another Fiero while on my way to work early this morning. As Im driving down Route 575 near Woodstock,Georgia, I head the signature sound of a Fiero horn ( Beep beep ) Then along side of me pops up a black 85, maybe 86 GT to the best of my knowledge. Looked like it had two silver stripes the length of the car. Pretty girl driving it too ! When I rolled down my window to give her the "thumbs up" sign, I hear this mellow rumble from her car, so Im pretty sure it was the V6. I was in my 87 4 banger. The car effortlessly drove off down the highway as I pulled off my exit. I hope to see this car again when I can possibly talk to the driver and see if she knows about this forum. It sure was cool to finally see another strong running Fiero in my area .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2020 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

Then along side of me pops up a black 85, maybe 86 GT to the best of my knowledge.

All 85's are notchies, whereas all '86 GTs are fastbacks. How long you been here?
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then she would be the 85.....
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2020 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...but keep in mind there's the V6 powered '86 Fiero SE, which is also a notchie!
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

...but keep in mind there's the V6 powered '86 Fiero SE, which is also a notchie!

I have one of those
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope to see this car again when I can possibly talk to the driver and see if she knows about this forum.

What he really meant :

Pretty girl driving it too !

"I want to hook up with that Gal".

Maybe she will be looking for you.
The Art Doctor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The Art DoctorClick Here to visit The Art Doctor's HomePageSend a Private Message to The Art DoctorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of Fiero's in GA. Just come to a Georgia Fiero Club Meeting and you see a few more. Once a month, second Saturday, 1:30 at Duluth Diner. On hold obviously till Covid-19 stuff is over.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock