Black trunk carpet question by Backtothe80s
Started on: 03-20-2020 04:19 PM
Replies: 3 (213 views)
Last post by: 1984whitesc on 03-23-2020 10:49 PM
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I came across some black trunk carpets in my stock of used Fiero interiors. My question is what year did these originate from? I’m guessing early 84’s but have no idea.

Also if anyone is in need of grey or black trunk carpets or factory interior carpets I have both Grey and Brown including a complete 88 base brown interior with trim pieces, dash, carpets and seats. Best offer on this plus shipping.

Thanks in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black carpet was 84 only.
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the info. Had a feeling but wasn’t sure as I had only seen the Grey carpets before coming across these. Much appreciated.
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2020 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 84 SE came with grey carpet, my two 84 Sport Coupes came with black carpet. I think it might have something to do with trim level. I prefer the black carpet myself.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock