Started on: 03-10-2020 11:25 AM
Replies: 2 (106 views)
Last post by: jasper on 03-10-2020 07:44 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2020 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was gassing up my “boringmobile” and I saw you moving oh so so sooo slowly through the “Food Emporium”parking lot.

Would have leapt out in front of you to smother you with my love.. oops.. I would have waved at you as I passed, but alas!

You turned and made a left instead.

My endless sadness will forever be uncontained (or something)

Wish you needed some gas at that moment.

*shrugs*
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Fiero in Livermore on %80...We were heading west...Before I could catch up he exited and I was in the fast lane trying to "Catch up"...

The flip side of this situation is; I saw a Fiero in my neighborhood......It was showing up in a Quikstop parking lot....There was a shop of some sort next to the Quikstop....Don't know what about...The gentleman didn't speak english well...Tried to offer help- told him where I lived....He came by and I showed him my Fiero...And he started asking if he could have parts off of it for his Fiero(?!!!) Oh well.........
jasper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasperSend a Private Message to jasperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Digital........
Where ya at?
Picked up a GT last fall and have been trying to hook up with Dave (or anyone else) on LI for a put.
Went out for a run to the North Fork 2 weekends ago but didn't run across any fieros or other interesting beasts...........

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock