A thank you post to everyone by Additivewalnut
Started on: 02-27-2020 02:16 AM
Replies: 5 (312 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-28-2020 11:47 AM
Additivewalnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
August 25th, 2019 was the fateful day I laid my grubby little hands on my 86' Fiero SE. The thing didn't even dream of sputtering to life when I first got it. But August 25 also happened to be the same day I found this forum. Since day effing one on this site, everybody has been nothing but helpful and accepting of my.... ignorance. While I didn't post for a while, I did read tons of old posts filled with amazing knowledge on the inner workings of this stupid amazing car.. and with people like Patrick, Fierofool, Olejoedad, and Dennis LaGrua helping me through all my posts about my multitude of electrical issues, almost exactly 6 months later, I took my baby out for its first drive. (And it only died once! ) and while yes, I'm leaking coolant and have a massive vacuum leak currently, I know how to fix those things because of everyone else on this site!

What I'm trying to say is, I couldn't have done any of this without you guys. You all are the MVPs here and if I could buy you all drinks, I would. But I spent my paycheck on parts..

Thank you Cliff Pennock, please dont shut this forum down. I dont wanna go to facebook.

[This message has been edited by Additivewalnut (edited 02-27-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Additivewalnut:

I took my baby out for its first drive. (And it only died once! ) and while yes, I'm leaking coolant and have a massive vacuum leak currently, I know how to fix those things because of everyone else on this site!

Congrats! .... but this is just the start. lol

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been enjoying my Fieros since 1993 and keeping them going with the help of PFF since it's inception. Hope you enjoy yours as long as I have enjoyed mine.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You all are the MVPs here and if I could buy you all drinks, I would. But I spent my paycheck on parts..

You can't buy everyone a drink - but make sure to buy a beer for Cliff! We need to remember to support Cliff so we can continue to enjoy this forum for many years to come......

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 02-27-2020).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Welcome to the madness" as they say!

Nice post.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock