Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What ever happened to " Girls with Fiero's " ?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
What ever happened to " Girls with Fiero's " ? by fierofrenzy
Started on: 02-22-2020 07:56 AM
Replies: 6 (669 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-24-2020 08:00 PM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee, what ever happened to the Girls with Fiero's post that was up and running a while back. It was very popular with well over 100 posts . I remember some real nice rides on there.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bumped it for you.

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, most of those nice "girls" are older women now and as this hobby is dying among the younger crowd, we might end up with a thread called "Fiero's at the retirement party".
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kept checking that thread but could never see any Fieros in those pictures......Did notice some pretty women tho........And aren't we ALL getting OLDER? (I'm no spring chicken)

And speaking of "Chicks and Fieros"....How about the ultimate Fiero with the ultimate chick?

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 02-22-2020).]

Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I assume you your looking for this Thread
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Unfortunately, most of those nice "girls" are older women now and as this hobby is dying among the younger crowd, we might end up with a thread called "Fiero's at the retirement party".

That's a true statement but older doesn't necessarily mean that your lady doesn't look nice. My wife is 55 yrs old, shapely, long hair, nice looking , slender, 6' tall and 130 lbs. She still wears bikini's and has the figure for it. She obviously doesn't look 21 anymore but for her age she still has it. If we start the post again for the older ladies of the day, I'll gladly post her picture.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

That's a true statement but older doesn't necessarily mean that your lady doesn't look nice. My wife is 55 yrs old, shapely, long hair, nice looking , slender, 6' tall and 130 lbs. She still wears bikini's and has the figure for it. She obviously doesn't look 21 anymore but for her age she still has it. If we start the post again for the older ladies of the day, I'll gladly post her picture.

Oh believe me, I'm 48 and my wife is 42 yet still looks like she's in her 20's Me on the other hand, I look like a leather boot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock