Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pennock's Fiero Forum on Facebook (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pennock's Fiero Forum on Facebook by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 02-21-2020 02:53 AM
Replies: 55 (1399 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 02-27-2020 11:40 AM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Ok thanks. The bottom one is the only "official" facebook page since it is created by me. The first one is new to me, and the second one is Brian Godfrey's.

Just a heads up, according to Brian, this is all your fault because you didn't tell him how you felt. That's the kind of person we're talking about. He denied that this is your intellectual property, and that he didn't have the right to it. If for some reason he changes the name back out of spite, you would definitely be within your rights to assume control of it. I know you have your own way of dealing with things, but I sure wouldn't want an ass like that making comments that could be interpreted as representing your site and name. I'll leave it at that.
IP: Logged
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VinceN:

I'm still seeing the one listed at https://www.facebook.com/fieroforum/

Hahaha yes, that's actually mine.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11605 posts
Member since Jan 99

Originally posted by mptighe:

Just a heads up, according to Brian, this is all your fault because you didn't tell him how you felt. That's the kind of person we're talking about. He denied that this is your intellectual property, and that he didn't have the right to it. If for some reason he changes the name back out of spite, you would definitely be within your rights to assume control of it. I know you have your own way of dealing with things, but I sure wouldn't want an ass like that making comments that could be interpreted as representing your site and name. I'll leave it at that.

I didn't tell him how I felt? I wasn't even aware it existed up until a few months ago. Apparently the page exists since 2014. When I asked why he didn't contact me, he answered it was because he didn't know how to contact me.
VinceN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VinceNSend a Private Message to VinceNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahaha yes, that's actually mine.

Oh Good! Happy to follow that one then!

BTW: Unrelated note Cliff but I sent you an email a about a week or so back. I was just curious if you saw it.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyway, in short: I really don't care if people are super nice or the biggest assholes around, I will not allow them, or sites, or merchandise use my or PFF's name nor its logo.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11605 posts
Member since Jan 99

Originally posted by VinceN:

BTW: Unrelated note Cliff but I sent you an email a about a week or so back. I was just curious if you saw it.

Could you please resend it? Due to a DDos, the server had crashed a few times and I lost a few emails.
VinceN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VinceNSend a Private Message to VinceNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you please resend it?

Done!

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok thanks. The bottom one is the only "official" facebook page since it is created by me. The first one is new to me, and the second one is Brian Godfrey's.

Please share link here to the OFFICIAL PFF Facebook and get the members here to join ...
regards ..

PS. still waiting on your decision about a store front ....
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I joined the fake pff group awhile ago, posted a comment in one of the threads, got a smug/smartass reply from one of the moderators and left. It isn't a good representation of this forum at all.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also joined the FB account because I believed it to be Cliff's, though I rarely looked at it because I prefer traditional forums in general. I truly dislike Facebook. I have since removed myself from it. I will continue to support and donate to Cliff because he has shown himself to be a true gentleman through the years.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Please share link here to the OFFICIAL PFF Facebook and get the members here to join ...

The problem is, it's a "business" page and not a group so you can't really start a discussion there. Is there any way you can turn a business page into a group?

PS. still waiting on your decision about a store front ....

Sorry, have a lot on my plate right now... I'll let you know soon.

PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2020 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also can't seem to find the other ones. Brian changed the name to Brian N Godfrey's Fiero Forum, and the others I can't find.

This one is still around https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pennocks/about/ , I think it was started by the same person as the other one, not sure why they created two with similar names.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

This one is still around https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pennocks/about/...

It appears to be gone now ("The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in"), but This one as reported earlier is still present.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is gone Brian changed the name today, I believe.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 02-27-2020).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

It appears to be gone now ("The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in"), but This one as reported earlier is still present.

Nope its still there, you maybe cannot see the about page because you are not in the group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pennocks/

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@CLIFF
Here are the 2 admins of this site... https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pennocks/

https://www.facebook.com/peter.bransky
and
https://www.facebook.com/mrd00d

Danyel. ( I left that group also)

PS this is an interesting link for FaceBook Intellectual Property. https://www.facebook.com/help/399224883474207

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-27-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock