Pantera clone body (where to buy)? by Pantera383sbc
Started on: 02-18-2020 03:12 PM
Replies: 7 (776 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 02-21-2020 09:56 AM
Pantera383sbc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pantera383sbcSend a Private Message to Pantera383sbcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I gotta 85 Fiero I swapped in a 383 swap(mild cam and 180 degree headers).I’m looking for someone who molds fiberglass pantera bodies(preferably the 1st gen 70s one) but I can work with the newer or hell even a GT40 body would be okay. But I’m mainly lookin for that classic 70s pantera look. I’ve seen some very nice work in other forums and google images. Plz point me in the right direction. Your help is very much appreciated. This is my dream car.

Thank y’all
-JoN-
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a person on here making the body kits but I have no idea what happened to him. The issue with the Fiero for ALL replicas has been the annoying tall roofline. It ruins the look of almost every kit. Here is the stock Fiero roofline with the kit:

And the same kit with a 3" chopped roof:

Here is the original thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000081.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-18-2020).]

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first car I ever was interested in was my Dentist's Pantera back in 1972.....Also first road test I ever read in Mechanix Illustrated.......

I am kind of weird tho; I actually like the Pantera L with the 5 MPH bumpers...I think they look better with them (The original bumperettes don't FIT the shape of the front end)

Here is a comparo (The 5 mph bumper is little warped- I have seen them in good shape and they look even better)

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At one time I believe that PFF member blackrams was involved in Pantera parts sale so he nay be your best bet for info on this subject.

Nelson
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2020 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

At one time I believe that PFF member blackrams was involved in Pantera parts sale so he nay be your best bet for info on this subject.

Nelson

Yep,
Dave and I did several kits. I just happen to know where a couple versions are located and could be made available. Contact me through PM for more information.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-19-2020).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

* snip *

PM sent.
Johns 4.9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johns 4.9Click Here to visit Johns 4.9's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johns 4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
Could I see a pic of your 180* headers?
Thanks,
John
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2020 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stumbled on the thread for the 'in the beginning' sort of thing in case people are interested.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000081.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock