Can someone ID these wheels? by Habanera Hal
Started on: 02-13-2020 07:12 PM
Replies: 10 (299 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-18-2020 05:24 PM
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know what wheels these are? I believe they are some OE alloys, but from what car?
Thanks!

IP: Logged
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look very similar to some of the C6 Corvette wheels, or the 5th gen Camaro wheels. They are definitely NOT 5x100 wheels. The brakes on that car are upgraded, so I'm assuming the bolt circle was changed to whatever was stock for those brakes.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Millie Miglia Evo

They are were available in 5x100. They have likely been discontinued for 10+ years.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 02-16-2020).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 449
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Millie Miglia Evo

This. Exactly.
But several manufacturers have made close approximations, including "Sport Edition" and, "CSA/Mullins" - an Australian brand. The "approximations" usually forego the rivets in the spoke flanges.

Mine are the CSAs. (Sold by a Canadian site. All I could find in my preferred widths and offsets, at the time.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-16-2020).]

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Still?! I thought they were long gone. Do you have a link handy? (I know... Google is my friend. )

These are what I was looking for. What size/offset are they? Cost?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Still?! I thought they were long gone. Do you have a link handy? (I know... Google is my friend. )

Edit - Found their web page. Didn't see these, although they do have some beautiful wheels.

Yes, they have long been discontinued... I updated my post.
jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberClick Here to Email jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not far off from the Grand Prix GXP wheel

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2020 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jlhuber:

Not far off from the Grand Prix GXP wheel

That's what I thought, but wrong bolt circle.
IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2020 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get a hold of "sluppy123" on here. He had this set for sale a few years back but I don't think they sold. He wanted $400 for them
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/071568.html
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (54)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Get a hold of "sluppy123" on here. He had this set for sale a few years back but I don't think they sold. He wanted $400 for them
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/071568.html

I bought them and still own them
IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:
I bought them and still own them

Ah, ok. Thanks Will.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock