Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  BC Racing is interested in making coilovers (read 1st)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
BC Racing is interested in making coilovers (read 1st) by BV MotorSports
Started on: 02-10-2020 04:00 PM
Replies: 5 (209 views)
Last post by: Dspoeth on 02-11-2020 01:07 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 187
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsClick Here to Email BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am working with BC Racing to get coilovers made for our Fieros. They want me to provide a completely stock fiero (rims and all) to their facility in Orlando, Fl for approx 4 weeks. This absolutely rules out my Honda k24A2 swapped 88 GT complete with the Held tubular suspension and QA1 coilovers. Ideally we need both a 84-87 and 88. If anyone is interested in helping the community finally have a real option for suspension, please contact me.

MUST be a running and driveable fiero. Its too early to say if the provided vehicle will get "free stuff" if that's what you are looking for, you are probably not right for the project.

Keep in mind this is a big deal to get any major company interested in producing parts for our 30+yr old oddball cars.

*****We have 2 people that have come forward and offered their 84-87 fieros. Both are local to Orlando. We are still looking for an 88*******

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 02-11-2020).]

IP: Logged
StreetRod4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetRod4Send a Private Message to StreetRod4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be all over this if I lived down that way. Good luck 👍
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You may want to contact Central Florida Fieros club....They are based in Orlando. They have a website with Forum.....
86FieroCentPa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroCentPaClick Here to Email 86FieroCentPaSend a Private Message to 86FieroCentPaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't offer a car, but I would 100% be down for a set for an 88. I'll be following this post.
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent to you BV.
Dspoeth

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DspoethClick Here to Email DspoethSend a Private Message to DspoethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock