You tube of my ecotec by wftb
Started on: 01-29-2020 10:48 AM
Replies: 7 (372 views)
Last post by: wftb on 02-05-2020 08:25 AM
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I managed to put a short video just to show what my car sounds like on youtube back in 2016.
https://youtu.be/9Oo8CZ8cBHs

Since there were a few questions and comments I made an account so I could reply. But I could not make it so I could reply directly to the video comments so I gave up on the idea

If there are people out there that can comment or reply on these videos it would be much appreciated if you could post this link to my build thread-
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000029-21.html

At least that way they can look up answers to questions themselves. Thanks Steve

------------------
86 GT built 2.2 ecotec turbo
rear SLA suspension
QA1 coilovers on tube arms

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was finally able to post comments and I tried to put a link to my blog on it but when posted the link disappeared. Guess it is against the rules. So I replied to all of the comments now.

------------------
rear SLA suspension

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

I was finally able to post comments and I tried to put a link to my blog on it but when posted the link disappeared.

I had no problem adding the link ( www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000029.html ) in my reply to your latest comment... but the link would be a whole lot easier for people to find if posted in your description below the video.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I do not know why the link disappeared when I tried but thanks for getting it in there. I am not very media savvy.

------------------
rear SLA suspension

pmbrunelle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Youtube doesn't want to be promoting other (possibly competitor) websites, so they don't like hyperlinks to the outside.

Hence they censor what they don't like.

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 01-29-2020).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The trick to posting a hyperlink at YouTube was just to leave the http:// off the web address.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car sounds great and seems to move as well! I always loved these motors- the perfect swap motor for a Fiero...
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I was a little surprised that it has so many views, I hadnt looked at it in a couple of years. In the spring when I get my new paint job finished I am going to do a walk around video and take it out and run it up to 7000 rpm. Thats when it really sounds sweet. When I made this video, the fuel pump was going and I couldn't let it rip.

------------------
rear SLA suspension

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay