Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The local paper did an article on my Fiero!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The local paper did an article on my Fiero! by cvxjet
Started on: 01-27-2020 04:55 PM
Replies: 12 (349 views)
Last post by: flyntus on 02-06-2020 06:50 PM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Sunday Paper (East Bay Times) does articles on people and their cars "Me and my Car"......I sent him a pic and info on my Fiero and a few weeks later David Krumboltz came by and interviewed me and took pics of my car. Gave me a call yesterday and told me it was in the paper. So I opened my paper and sure enough.....Sadly, he somehow wrote down that I "didn't like sticks" and also that I wanted to get power steering......I understand where he got the "Don't like sticks" thing but really misinterpreted; I told him I "ordered the car with a manual even tho I had never driven a stick" "A sports car should have a manual transmission".......Anyway, here is the pic in the paper.......

I am all covered up because I have Lupus which makes me extremely sun-sensitive (Actually burned the back of my neck in 15 minutes with a fluorescent light) It also causes extreme Arthritis......Supposedly I should recover 6 months after stopping the drug (Dr. prescribed Omeprazole) that caused it.....(I am at 8 months and no improvement)
IP: Logged
Johns 4.9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johns 4.9Click Here to visit Johns 4.9's HomePageClick Here to Email Johns 4.9Send a Private Message to Johns 4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is so cool. Sweet ride!
Congrats, sir!
Cheers

[This message has been edited by Johns 4.9 (edited 01-27-2020).]

Rexgirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rexgirl!
DangerDook

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DangerDookSend a Private Message to DangerDookEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! I like the wheels too, do you have any details on em?
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2020 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Click Here to Email freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very very cool sir
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellClick Here to Email kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's totally cool! Congrats
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wheels are Voxx Monzas and look really good now that I painted the centers Duplicolor Graphite which is the same color I painted my custom made "B" pillars (They were black originally with polished alum' in the very center High-lighting the OTHER lug holes) They are light also- approx' 14 lbs.

Sadly, they are not made anymore- You may be able to find some on EBAY or such...The wheels are 16 x 7 (38 mm) and the tires are 205/55-16 and 225/55-16...which were common on a lot of expensive cars back when so a lot of options for good performing tires- I am using General G-Max AS-05s, which are very good A/S tires (And lighter than most at a reasonable price.

Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherClick Here to Email QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s a beautiful car and your wheel/tire combo looks perfect. The proportions are just right.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleClick Here to Email KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still say you should call your car “FrankenFiero”. Kit
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageClick Here to Email AustralianSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they offering bounty? Catch this car.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusClick Here to Email flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock