Calipers online by Lilchief
Started on: 01-20-2020 10:24 PM
Replies: 5 (701 views)
Last post by: vette7584 on 01-21-2020 08:59 PM
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone had any dealings with calipers online ? Good,bad or something else ? So far my dealings with them has not been ideal.
Thanks Rick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a set of nos front 88 calipers from there a few months ago, maybe took 3 days to show up at more door step. I had no issues. I never did get a shipping email though, they just showed up.

------------------
--- 86 GT, my pride and joy (currently undergoing turbo 3.8 swap)

Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered some rears for my 88 on the 13th of this month. Called them last Saturday and talked to Mark. He said they were backed up because of the holidays. I finally got a shipped email today. I feel a little better now. You just never know.
Thanks Rick
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In this day and age, we are becoming spoiled with very quick delivery times; I ordered a couple of things from Summit around noon and they were delivered by 2pm the next day (SF Bay Area- delivered from NV)....

So it is a bit disconcerting to have to wait for our stuff to be delivered- I ordered something off of Ebay on the 16th and it was shipped today....Will be delivered by this Friday....That is over a week total time, order-to-delivery......Aiiyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have their 88 front calipers on my car.
Took a while - week or so? - for them to ship. (When I contacted him, he said there had been an illness or death in his family, so I didn't push it.)

They are a fairly small operation and sometimes take a while, but I don't know of anyone who didn't get what they ordered.

Edit - Amazon - and especially Amazon Prime - has spoiled a bunch of us.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-21-2020).]

vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
currently have a set on the front and rear of my 88, been on there 3 summer seasons, no problems. recently ordered 4 seal kits and will be rebuilding my back up set of calipers myself, both front and rear spares, and yes, the elusive piston seals are in one of the kits

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock