Ronald Fingers new video by yellow peril
Started on: 01-04-2020 03:18 PM
Replies: 4 (247 views)
Last post by: pmbrunelle on 01-05-2020 12:44 AM
yellow peril

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow perilSend a Private Message to yellow perilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
don't know if anyone watches or has watched any of Ronald Fingers youtube videos but he just put out no.7 and he has the car running.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off- Great Video! Second, someone should tell him about Pennocks- we could help him with info and maybe some parts (Or just let him know the correct/best parts)

And third, once, long ago, I installed a new distributor on my jet boat but it wouldn't run right......cancelled my river trip. At MIDNIGHT, I sat up in bed and realized that I could have installed some of the plugs wires wrong- got up, checked, then fired her up- ran like a champ (Kept the garage door closed trying not to bother neighbors)

Texted the neighbor kid to see if he was still willing to go as a(Ski) observer in the morning...Text back "Was that YOUR boat I just heard?".......whoopsy......Garage door is not insulated....
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2020 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toke a minute but I think I found him.

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another that can't follow directions to properly use bushing press kit and other problems.
Can't even bother to a search here YT Google etc for how to use press kit w/o damaging the arms or even lube the screw.

HEI Can run many Platinum etc plugs but like many other hates many Gimmick plugs. DIS hates more types like many Platinum etc w/ tiny centers as Bosch uses.
AC, Autolite and other make good Platinum and other plugs for both ignition types. Side effect is many of them has better shells that won't rust out fast.

Another that buys TFS hype. Hope he Doesn't buy their fake brake upgrade parts too.

Sucks that someone sold a crap gas tank but bad rusty tank isn't he's TBI problem.
Very likely TBI has a iffy injector seal(s) or worse making even the New injector to drip gas. Leaking at the injector or leak gas just flows to low spot then drips. Either is likely to get worse.
If the TBI doesn't have problems might get away w/ a rebuild kit w/ all seals etc.

Note that This type of Fuel filter will handle a lot of crap. Isn't like small filters or worse very small filters in many Carbs. Many think crap stops by filter media along but heavy crap sinks and light crap float in the can. Why? Can acts like wide river and slows speed of flow in the can.

Even if tank was clean, lines etc can hold a lot of crap that soon get lose and push to the filters.
Main filter get most crap then filter screens on injector get the rest of crap that could plug it. A lot get to injector screens then washers off by gas gets push thru the regulator to the tank again.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 01-04-2020).]

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
Second, someone should tell him about Pennocks- we could help him with info and maybe some parts (Or just let him know the correct/best parts)

I can't imagine that young whippersnapper Ronald, adept enough with computers/internet to publish online videos, wouldn't have found PFF.

I may be wrong, but seem to remember he even posted here to show us a previous video in the series he's making.

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 01-05-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock