Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $39,995 Cdn for a 24,000 mile Fiero in British Columbia might be a little optimistic. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$39,995 Cdn for a 24,000 mile Fiero in British Columbia might be a little optimistic. by David Hambleton
Started on: 12-30-2019 08:00 PM
Replies: 45 (627 views)
Last post by: 88TTopGT on 01-02-2020 01:19 AM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, if it helps to increase the value of Fieros across the province (and elsewhere)... I can dig it.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Super clean, maybe 20K?
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol! I originally had "Maybe Patrick will add this to his collection..." after the thinker emoji, but deleted it before I posted.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Lol! I originally had "Maybe Patrick will add this to his collection..." after the thinker emoji, but deleted it before I posted.

Heh heh... if anything, I plan to cull the herd in 2020. Unfortunately, all my Fieros combined wouldn't be worth anywhere near $39,995 Cdn. lol
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has scam written all over it. The exact car just sold out of Victoria (Wheaton GM) barely a month ago on Bring A Trailer for $9300 USD after languishing in their showroom all summer at just over $15K Cdn... now this ad pops up using all of Wheaton's photographs at a ridiculous price on UsedVic.

https://bringatrailer.com/l...atched_listing_ended

I don't understand the mind of an internet scammer... I know they're phishing for e-mail addresses to sell but doing it this way will only gather e-mails from folks responding to the ad to say that the seller is out of their mind. How many are going to do that? OK, I thought about it but decided to report the ad Used.ca instead.

UsedVictoria (and Used.ca) is getting really bad for this kind of thing, so bad that I honestly don't use it anymore even though I used to religiously. It was a great resource but now it's riddled with scammers. Too bad.

There are two Porsche 928s on the website too... both were listed the same day, one at $3000 and the other at $4500. Two days later they were at $30000 and $45000 respectively. Likely the same "phisherman" waiting to pounce on people replying to say they're insane.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not 24,000 "miles", it's 24,000 kilometers which is under 15,000 miles. Just how many '88 GT's exist today then, how many of those could be around in an area called British Columbia?

Also $40,000.00 in Canadian is less than $30,000.00 US.

The price is right for what it is.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 12-30-2019).]

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disregard the kilometers in the section immediately under the picture (which is the Canadian ad format); this is from the description section:

Original USA vehicle, with only 24,000 miles. Documentation on hand.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exc911ence:

I don't understand the mind of an internet scammer...

I wrote about a similar situation here several years ago - Return of the Phantom Fiero

wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes 24000 miles is around 40000 km. If I was buying any year of used car that would only barely pass to me as low km. I see lots of one and two year old cars with 12 to 20 thousand km on them. That is low mileage. The price is rediculous. Especialy since it is a USA car being sold in Canada.

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 12-30-2019).]

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe the owner's wife told him to thin out the herd, but he wanted to keep his Fiero.

With an exorbitantly priced ad, he can tell the wife that he tried to sell the car (thus pleasing her), while getting to keep our favorite sports car.
PFF
System Bot
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

It's not 24,000 "miles", it's 24,000 kilometers which is under 15,000 miles. Just how many '88 GT's exist today then, how many of those could be around in an area called British Columbia?

Also $40,000.00 in Canadian is less than $30,000.00 US.

The price is right for what it is.

Then the selling price of $9300 USD last month must be extra right then.

A friend of mine test drove this car in September when it was still at Wheaton GM... said it was a nice example but just felt like a 24,000 mile used car that had been sitting around for a while somewhere. Nothing special or loved, just nice.

I stand by my observation that the ad is a scam.
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy if prices stay in the toilet, it keeps spares prices down. Who wants to pay $500 for a hood or other part because these have become 'collectable'
I've seen enough of these car restoration shows on TV to know I can't afford (and don't want ) to pay 150 grand to restore a car, cheap is good in my book and if these cars stay under the radar, all the better as far as I am concerned.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$42695 fiero also in BC just sold!
Fiero values across the country are on the rise! Many from $20-$35,000 wow!
88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88TTopGT

26 posts
Member since Dec 2019

This fiero on Used Vancouver $35,000?
88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88TTopGT

26 posts
Member since Dec 2019
Now I don’t know about you? But I am use to seeing nice condition 88 GT’s go for $8000-$11000?
But maybe there is something to this? I also fondly remember when you could buy a 76-81 trans am for $3000-$5000 and drive them like you stole them ! Now you can’t find a good one for less than $60000! So some time in there, without our noticing the prices must have risen gradually to what they are today. Is that what is happening here?
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A fool and their money are soon parted. I can get a very nice used Porsche Cayman for 40,000.00 CDN. I have not checked Fiero prices lately but 600 of these built is not very rare. I do not collect cars, I work on them and drive them. So a so called rare car that I would just put a tarp over in a shed does not appeal to me.

------------------
86 GT built 2.2 ecotec turbo
rear SLA suspension
QA1 coilovers on tube arms

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

A fool and their money are soon parted. I can get a very nice used Porsche Cayman for 40,000.00 CDN. I have not checked Fiero prices lately but 600 of these built is not very rare. I do not collect cars, I work on them and drive them. So a so called rare car that I would just put a tarp over in a shed does not appeal to me.

You can get a nice Cayman for less than that, a lot less. I sold my 2007 Cayman base 5-speed back in July for $20,000 Cdn... car needed nothing. Had four new Continental tires too! Looking around Craigslist Vancouver, there are several Gen1 Caymans listed between $20K and $30K Cdn right now. That is so much sportscar for the money however they do need to be maintained like the $60K car that they were born as, and they have many potentially fatal and expensive Achilles heels. And that's why I sold mine.

/off topic

Just more examples of the scam-creep infecting Used.ca posted above. That website has had it if they don't get a handle on this.

[This message has been edited by exc911ence (edited 12-31-2019).]

88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don’t know why some of you are getting upset? I don’t know about you, or anyone else.. but I choose to believe from what I have seen, and what I am currently seeing, that these Fiero’s are slowly rising in value. They are not a poor man’s option anymore. Personally I am glad to see prices on the rise! I am proud of my Fiero, and to think it may be worth a decent penny makes me hopeful that finally these are beginning to get the recognition that they deserve.
Just my opinion.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88TTopGT:

I don’t know why some of you are getting upset? I don’t know about you, or anyone else.. but I choose to believe from what I have seen, and what I am currently seeing, that these Fiero’s are slowly rising in value. They are not a poor man’s option anymore. Personally I am glad to see prices on the rise! I am proud of my Fiero, and to think it may be worth a decent penny makes me hopeful that finally these are beginning to get the recognition that they deserve.
Just my opinion.

x2 and I do collect cars (among other things)
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thunderstruck GT

2664 posts
Member since Oct 2015

You can get a nice Cayman for less than that, a lot less. I sold my 2007 Cayman base 5-speed back in July for $20,000 Cdn... car needed nothing. Had four new Continental tires too! Looking around Craigslist Vancouver, there are several Gen1 Caymans listed between $20K and $30K Cdn right now. That is so much sportscar for the money however they do need to be maintained like the $60K car that they were born as, and they have many potentially fatal and expensive Achilles heels. And that's why I sold mine.

/off topic

Just more examples of the scam-creep infecting Used.ca posted above. That website has had it if they don't get a handle on this.

And every one of them will need the IMS bearing replaced, which is why people dump them.

Have you priced an IMS bearing job? Trust me, if you need to do one (and you will), you'll be taking it like a man.
PFF
System Bot
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And every one of them will need the IMS bearing replaced, which is why people dump them.

Have you priced an IMS bearing job? Trust me, if you need to do one (and you will), you'll be taking it like a man.

Not me, I sold mine in July. It was probably the best sportscar I've owned and bang-for-the-buck, there's no contest that they're an amazing buy these days, but I was just not willing to put a $20K engine rebuild into a $20K car if the worst happened.

Now the IMS replacement itself is a cheap and easy job, as long as you're already in there changing a clutch. For most owners, the IMS bearing has become a wear item, something to swap out "while you're in there" and so isn't a big deal. However, if the IMS bearing fails between these jobs, you're done. Failure immediately destroys the engine. Best part? It gives no indication or warning that it's going to happen.

What's more troubling with these engines is the inevitable bore scoring... the IMS issue can be worked around with regular maintenance but nothing stops the #6 cylinder bore from damage. Porsche engineering ain't what it used to be.

The Fiero has its problems too but nothing like a water-cooled Porsche.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just had a quick look at Kijijii and 40,000.00 gets a low KM Cayman certified used from a Porsche dealer. The high KM ones go in the low 20's. Fixing items and rebuilding engines is not new to me. If the IMS should be replaced as a precaution then I will do it myself. I have my own car lift in the garage for stuff like that.

That being said if I bought a Cayman, the Fiero would have to go. Not because of money, but I don't have the space for another car.

One nice tidbit I just found on youtube-on the M96 engines the IMS can be replaced from the outside of the engine, the M97 IMS gets replced by going inside the engine. That explains the comments about the cost of replacement I think. But I might have it backwards so don't take my word for it.
------------------
rear SLA suspension

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 12-31-2019).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don’t know about you, or anyone else.. but I choose to believe from what I have seen...

Referring to those ads? Choosing to believe doesn't make it legitimate... but scam artists and shysters love that attitude!
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just had a quick look at Kijijii and 40,000.00 gets a low KM Cayman certified used from a Porsche dealer. The high KM ones go in the low 20's. Fixing items and rebuilding engines is not new to me. If the IMS should be replaced as a precaution then I will do it myself. I have my own car lift in the garage for stuff like that.

That being said if I bought a Cayman, the Fiero would have to go. Not because of money, but I don't have the space for another car.

Rebuilding a modern Porsche flat-six is not something for the home mechanic to tackle, but replacing the IMS certainly is. If you like the cars, go for it. I'm a big fan of Porsche cars, my Cayman was my sixth. When it comes to the modern stuff though, mileage is a balancing act. Too little mileage and you're facing IMS and neglect issues... too much and you're looking at bore-scoring and other age-related failures. My Cayman had 113,000kms on it when I sold it which I feel is around the sweet spot mileage-wise.
88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol Patrick, I do have a fair amount of experience with classic and collectible cars..Couldn’t we say something similar about automatically determining ads from all over North America false because we don’t want to believe that they’re worth that kind of money? I mean don’t get me wrong, I don’t have $40,000 for another fiero either. But has anyone bothered to investigate these ads to properly determine them phishing scams? So what if they aren’t, will that bring legitimacy to fiero values?
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol Patrick, I do have a fair amount of experience with classic and collectible cars..Couldn’t we say something similar about automatically determining ads from all over North America false because we don’t want to believe that they’re worth that kind of money? I mean don’t get me wrong, I don’t have $40,000 for another fiero either. But has anyone bothered to investigate these ads to properly determine them phishing scams? So what if they aren’t, will that bring legitimacy to fiero values?

Only if they sell for near-asking. People can ask whatever they want for a car but someone will only pay what they feel that it is worth.

I'm not risking my e-mail address to find out for sure what these ads are all about... I get enough daily spam thanks to my p0rn addiction. Lol! OK, that was a joke. Or was it?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But has anyone bothered to investigate these ads to properly determine them phishing scams?

The situation I reported on was a little different (ultra low prices being asked)... but yes, I did investigate... and it was indeed all a scam. That doesn't necessarily mean that these new ads are for non-existent Fieros as well, but it also doesn't mean that these are realistic prices for these cars. I mean, seriously... $37,000 for an '84 Fiero?

Originally posted by Patrick:

I wrote about a similar situation here several years ago - Return of the Phantom Fiero

88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I read your article, that does look very fishy... I can’t imagine anyone selling their t-top GT for $500 unless it was an angry divorce sale???
Who wouldn’t love to get their hands on a car like that for $500, even $5000!
I guess it goes both ways. Maybe I am just optimistically speculating on the subject of value because of my personal experience.
88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88TTopGT

26 posts
Member since Dec 2019

Or maybe I am just sticking up for my fiero’s twin..lol
Honestly I have been awfully tempted to buy that fiero, because it looks identical to mine! And I would love a pair of twins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or maybe I am just sticking up for my fiero’s twin..lol
Honestly I have been awfully tempted to buy that fiero, because it looks identical to mine! And I would love a pair of twins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You should have grabbed it at Wheaton for $15880 over the summer.

White is my favourite 88 GT colour... the one I test drove new was white.
PFF
System Bot
88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have loved to get another
for sure!
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally would never own a T-Top Fiero simply because the factory never built one.

Now, before anyone starts their but this and but that.....

Post up a factory photo of one rolling off the end of the assembly line with T-Tops and I will certainly agree that they exist.

But also keep this in mind..... I own factory blueprints.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I personally would never own a T-Top Fiero simply because the factory never built one.

RPO CJB indicates a factory authorized T roof available only from a Pontiac dealer. You don't consider that constitutes a legitimate Fiero?
The MERA was only available from Pontiac dealers; do you consider them legitimate?

My ownership preferences are limited to the original '84 profile and the Formula profile, but I concede the fastback profile and others exist in the legitimate Fiero family...

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would have loved to get another
for sure!

I could be convinced to let you have a very nice red one for half of what Wheaton wanted for the white one. It's only got a sunroof though...

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exc911ence

398 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Now, before anyone starts their but this and but that.....

Post up a factory photo of one rolling off the end of the assembly line with T-Tops and I will certainly agree that they exist.

But also keep this in mind..... I own factory blueprints.

Sort of like how you'd never acknowledge a 1987 GNX because they didn't roll off of a Buick factory production line? I think the fact that they're the most valuable Grand National variant might speak for most people disagreeing with your criteria.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would have loved to get another for sure!

I could be convinced to let you have a very nice red one for half of what Wheaton wanted for the white one. It's only got a sunroof though...

Heck, for rainy days you could have my black '86 GT... for a quarter of the price!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-31-2019).]

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Heck, for rainy days you could have my black '86 GT... for a quarter of the price!

It's a race to the bottom! So much for Fiero futures.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars and Concepts or also (Component concepts group) was the company that did the T-Top installation for Pontiac after the Fiero exited the GM plant.
The only 'authorized' fieros with RPO CJB were done by this company and once completed they put a sticker on the
drivers rear door sill identified the date it was altered and was complete. All fieros in 88 had this T-Top available, GT, Formula, and coupe.
Sadly, very nice done and sporty looking...functional I can add, I heard they all leaked including a friend that had one said the
same thing. Now, I sure most folks on here know this, but just confirming the info. The company was based in Brighton, Michigan.
Would I buy or want a mint 88GT T-Top in the future? Sure, but it would just be a fun sunny summer garage fiero with the T-Top removed
just to get that open air feel. You half to agree, they do look great !

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a 1975 Corvette with T tops. Was really nice for a sunny day. It was 3 years old when I got it, 55,000 miles and spotless. In the rain driving in a straight line they did not leak. But as soon as you turned a corner, they leaked. All over somebody's leg, depending which way you turned.

------------------
rear SLA suspension

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors