Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $39,995 Cdn for a 24,000 mile Fiero in British Columbia might be a little optimistic. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$39,995 Cdn for a 24,000 mile Fiero in British Columbia might be a little optimistic. by David Hambleton
Started on: 12-30-2019 08:00 PM
Replies: 45 (627 views)
Last post by: 88TTopGT on 01-02-2020 01:19 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just offered 25K USD for my 88 GT and turned it down- not really interested in selling it

I think the actual value will change as the interested demograhic changes. If the Fiero was the "white trash, poor guy's" sports car in the 1990's, the value was low. Those cars are now worn out and long gone, so mint examples, particularly 88 models, are now desirable by people that can easily afford "real" sports cars too- so the pricing is going up.

40K CAD for a Fiero? Seems quite high, but again, it is all relative to the size of the wallet of the interested buyer. For a car collector who has 6 other cars, this may be a reasonable amount for a cool, unique car. For a working class person with modest income and needs a regular driver, it is an insane amount to spend.

IP: Logged
88TTopGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have pictures of your red and black GT’s? I would put some serious consideration to your offerings.
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88TTopGT:

Do you have pictures of your red and black GT’s? I would put some serious consideration to your offerings.

PM sent.

88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s a very nice looking GT Dave!
I think I know someone who would love it, I’ll see if I can put him in touch with your ads..I am still stuck on white. I am going to see if that white 88 t top will drop in price at all. Other than that I am really keen on a white Mera. I am a collector with a specific vision stuck in my mind and I find myself hell bent on seeing it through.
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2020 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88TTopGT:

That’s a very nice looking GT Dave!
I think I know someone who would love it, I’ll see if I can put him in touch with your ads..I am still stuck on white. I am going to see if that white 88 t top will drop in price at all. Other than that I am really keen on a white Mera. I am a collector with a specific vision stuck in my mind and I find myself hell bent on seeing it through.

Does your vision look anything like this?

https://www.hagerty.com/art...e-porsche-collection

88TTopGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2020 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88TTopGTSend a Private Message to 88TTopGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh so you have seen this kind of thing before lol!
Yes that is my vision but on a more exclusive scale. My current t top, perhaps one more t top, a mera, and eventually an 84 pace car.
The only one I don’t think I am going to find in white is the mera. I have only seen one, but you never know. Everyone has their price $$
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock