1988 Mera with Northstar by DrXtreme
Started on: 11-27-2019 03:49 PM
Replies: 4 (566 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 12-29-2019 03:34 PM
DrXtreme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2019 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrXtremeSend a Private Message to DrXtremeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I own (still awaiting delivery) of a 1988 Mera that has T-Tops and a Northstar V8 and trans in it. I purchased it out of Virginia Beach, but the previous owner was out of Orlando Florida about 4 years ago.

Does anyone know the history of this car? It had 122k miles on it before the V8 conversion, only 3k since engine and new Dakota Digital gauges were put in and has new leather seats and Euro style dash.

I found the original sales info on the Internet but the phone number apparently belongs to someone else.

Any help in tracking down the history would be appreciated. This car hasn't been driven much in 4 years and I look forward to getting into daily driver shape.

Dr Xtreme
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2019 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 11-27-2019).]

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2019 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By any chance is this the one that sold for $16k online recently . if so i spoke to the owner and got some info from him and contacted rodney who confirmed it was indeed a mera and not a kit. Good chance it is since it was also a T Top with the V8 in it. Let me know.
DrXtreme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2019 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrXtremeSend a Private Message to DrXtremeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
t was a private sale, not done at auction.

Dr X
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2019 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you see the car before purchase? Did you drive it? Thats a lot of cash for a car, good luck.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock