Started on: 11-21-2019 09:34 PM
Replies: 1 (215 views)
Last post by: freedom0226 on 11-21-2019 10:21 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2019 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made a silly video of the process waxing my car. The single stage paint get's beat by the florida sun.

The paint has come back to life a number of times now. Using a paint sealant helps keep the shine on longer that just plain wax.

I couldn't find where I packed the sealant this time, I used Megular's Tech wax, as it was all I could find in the garage. Checked 3 local stores , none had the sealant in stock, so I'll order some on-line. Todays work with the buffer took the 10' paint job down to a 6' paint job.

At the 1:11 to 1:38 mark, you can see how bad the paint on the rear hood & wing looked before applying any wax.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2019 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOKS GREAT MAN REALLY. GOOD VIDEO. NOT TOO LONG AND A LOT OF TALKING STRAIGHT TO THE POINT
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock