Started on: 11-19-2019 10:31 AM
Replies: 2 (130 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 11-19-2019 11:47 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2019 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This came across my feed. I have been doing this for over 32 years now, and it works. I am obsessed with clean glass. Maybe some of you will use this method also?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2019 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any "soap" on a soft rag will clean them. Run the rag end to end.

⚠️Most oil base products will ruin most rubber and many plastics sooner or a bit later.
Worse oil can hold dirt that scratches the glass.

Ground Level Ozone and UV alone eats wipers and tires because they get more expose to both then add "Acid Rain." (Rain water is very polluted in most places.) Even parked cars often have bad wiper because of this.
Any live in or near cities w/ "Smog" etc warnings like PA's Code Orange often has short live on wipers and other small rubber parts beside is hard to Breath when warning are active.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2019 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My windshields on all my vehicles are immaculate. It is raining right now. Clear as a bell with wipers on my Ford that are several years old at least. Huh?

The wipers on my GT are more than 5 plus years old. Squeak and streak free.

Edit: The Ford sat for nearly three years in the elements. It sits now in the elements. The wipers as as new or better. Period.

Not looking to argue, but the proof is in the clarity. Carry on if you will. I generally trust greatly in your advice.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-19-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock