Fiero in a music video by Midwest Fiero Clubs
Started on: 11-15-2019 10:54 AM
Replies: 11 (416 views)
Last post by: exc911ence on 11-30-2019 06:52 PM
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero was provided by a member of the Michigan Fiero Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJ-4HLsI3A

-

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs
http://midwestfieroclubs.aaca.com/

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 11-15-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2019 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This could be the theme song when entering the forum!
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool..... I liked it !
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice that the Fiero was featured in multiple scenes rather than just a flashing glimpse. BTW, tell the owner that he needs to replace his alternator. The Battery light was glowing brightly in all the driving scenes.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 11-16-2019).]

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3:55 - - - BOOBIES!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no idea what the heck the video was about... but I liked it. Very artistically shot.

87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2019 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Now I've got some new tunes to listen to while I'm cruising in the Fiero.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI S

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bizarre video and odd music... but cool car!!
Skatulaki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2019 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkatulakiSend a Private Message to SkatulakiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't say I have the same take, Crappy German style Technocrap music , nothing I would want to hear, and did nothing for the Fiero !
Not even close to the Daryll Hall/ John Oates heavy percussion style with vocals technocrap of their own who were paid to market the car.
One of the reasons why the car never really took off ! GM never really wanted it to despite its better than goal sales.

If it had been built like the designers intended ( like the 88's ) and marketed by someone other than losers like Hall and Oates, it could have really been
a more successful car !
GM however was too protective of the Corvette, and always held back the engineers in the Pontiac brand!

Corporate America just keeps screwing itself when CEO's stifle the Engineers and creators!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2019 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!

Been listening to a lot of 80's style music lately, if you like these guys check of 'Mitch Murder'

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is cool the Fiero got so much attention in the vid, even the little old school CG on the tube monitor in the beginning
PFF
System Bot
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2019 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_FieroGT:

Excellent! Now I've got some new tunes to listen to while I'm cruising in the Fiero.

I just have this in playing my head over and over and over and over and over.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1J42mnKho

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock