Started on: 11-11-2019 03:58 AM
Replies: 11 (567 views)
Last post by: Australian on 11-16-2019 01:15 AM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New project by some fella on YouTube. It has a Fiero chassis. Two videos posted so far.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2019 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's another thread on it already down the list in this forum called 'Tavarish on YouTube - Fiero Countach Rebuild'
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

There's another thread on it already...

Heh heh, that's funny. I ran a search here for "Lamborghini" (which is used in the titles of both YouTube videos) to make sure nothing had been posted about this project, and nothing came up... because oddly enough the word "Lamborghini" was never used anywhere in the other thread. Oh well.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-11-2019).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They made another video stripped the kit off it and not going to do anything with it was one of the dumbest videos made fake hype.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

They made another video...

A third video?

I don't know much about this guy... but according to his YouTube channel, up to this point he's posted two videos about this particular car (both linked to in the opening post).

In the second video, after the fake Lambo body panels are striped off, he asks viewers for feedback on what to do with the Fiero chassis.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-12-2019).]

robymon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robymonSend a Private Message to robymonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The body kit looks pretty good.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Countach Lamborghini's are about the butt-ugliest vehicles ever imagined.
I would build the fake Enzo before a Countach....
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The original Countach show car wasn't too bad looking- but not very functional; Lambo had to put scoops and vents all over it to make it work...then later they added glue-on flares, like a cheap car fixed up by a 16 year old with no money.

My statement for years; "The Countach ended up looking like an escapee from a J.C.Whitney catalog......"
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Countach Lamborghini's are about the butt-ugliest vehicles ever imagined.
I would build the fake Enzo before a Countach....

lol
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2019 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tavarish is ditching the Fiero. His latest video came up recommended for me on Youtube and he bought a wrecked kit car so, it looks like he's putting the Lambo pieces on the wrecked kit car.
andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

A third video?

I don't know much about this guy... but according to his YouTube channel, up to this point he's posted two videos about this particular car (both linked to in the opening post).

In the second video, after the fake Lambo body panels are striped off, he asks viewers for feedback on what to do with the Fiero chassis.

All he is using is the front clip. He bought a nice tube chassis race car that he's going to put it on.

PFF
System Bot
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.superlitecars.com/slc-kit
He just bought one of these 800bhp I guess these cars are going to be blended.
The fake lambo I think will be on the SLC frame,
He finally realises he has a Fiero on the fake lambo he really is learning as he is going.

I do love these RCR cars.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 11-16-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock