Tavarish on YouTube - Fiero Countach Rebuild by cle_fiero
Started on: 11-01-2019 03:29 PM
Replies: 7 (450 views)
Last post by: andreww on 11-15-2019 11:27 AM
cle_fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cle_fieroSend a Private Message to cle_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tavarish, an automotive youtuber who rebuilds exotics, just picked up a Fiero based countach for $300. I'm curious if anyone knows this car? Excited to see what he does with it!

https://youtu.be/2uCsqPvBtHA
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2019 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tavarish subscriber.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Use to watch him.. turned into him doing as little as possible each video and him hiring someone else to do the work. I cringe everytime these youtubers work on Fiero's.. have to hear about them being fire hazards. Without watching I'll bet he did that.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2019 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll look because it's a Fiero. But he's another guy like Doug who I ordinarily want to boycott.

Edit. I looked. Couldn't take it.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-03-2019).]

Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His next video regarding the project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHNBMe3Wgis

No comment yet still watching it
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vampire

371 posts
Member since Nov 2013
Well that video made my cringe a bunch, I'm pretty sure it wont be a Fiero project going forward.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2019 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching Jared get in and drive the mostly body less Fiero around was awesome! Watch from 13:00 on.
andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tavarish's channel is pretty good, although he did very little work on the F&F Murci. I got hooked when he bought the burnt Gallardo and restored it. Hasn't done much real wrenching since, but still entertaining nonetheless.

I prefer Goonzquad much more though.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock