Red 1988 and I are parting ways! by Magoo
Started on: 10-28-2019 05:47 PM
Replies: 2 (462 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 11-11-2019 11:58 AM
Magoo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MagooSend a Private Message to MagooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All.
I have a red 1988 Fiero that I found and purchased from the original owner two years ago. I had intentions of swapping in a 3800sc. I have driven the car to work the last two summers and stored it in the winter. Life is dictating I downsize so the car has to go. I thought I would offer it here first as the forum has been a great resource. The car has 167000 miles and the little 4cylinder is tired and starting to use some oil. It is not rusted back by the trunk or in the usual places. I have put on new tires that are still in great shape an interstate battery and have installed new dew wipes that I bought off of a forum member. I also put on new brake pads all around and new front shocks. The car is a blast to drive. I don’t know how to post pictures. I only have a couple. But I’m planning to take more soon I can e mail them to anyone interested. Also the car has the moon roof but no spoiler. I’m going to be firm at $3000.00 as it is a great project car for someone with more time than me. My e mail is dave1966swb@hotmail.com the car is located in central Illinois not far from Effingham. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2019 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dave,

Pictures in the post itself are good to stir up interest, showing condition of the interior and such. At the bottom of the page is the Pennock's Image Poster and if you click on that it will tell you what to do. Otherwise you can send the pictures to me and I will post them in the next few days.

John
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pictures:

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock