Started on: 10-19-2019 01:24 AM
Replies: 8 (609 views)
Last post by: Christine on 10-25-2019 07:00 PM
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is HT Motorsports still in business? If not who is making good suspension and brake upgrade parts?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "Parent company" of Arraut/HT Motorsports is West Shore Fabricating in Nunica, MI...you may try giving them a call; 616-837-425

Also, West Coast Fieros makes suspension upgrades for Fieros, and also Fiero Guru.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See this thread about a potentially deadly issue from Arraut. If West Shore is a new company that is following the Held Motorsport protocol, you should be fine. If they are half-assing like Arraut to save a buck, run for the hills. The original pictures are gone from the OP but my images are still there.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098195.html
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arraut and West Shore are one and the same.....
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess the quality went to hell after the original owner of Held sold the business, looks like each name change and owner came with cutting corners on materials and little to no quality control. That is a shame. I bought the whole sport package, bump stop and 13" brakes set ups back in 2003 and everything bolted right in with no problems and everything is still working fine except for the front wheel bearing did need replaced because they failed due to being over torqued so their was one QC problem. The stuff I bought did require that I use the stock spindles and that now appears to have been a good thing. Looks like if I need to replace any bushings or other stuff it will have to be fabricated.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody mentioned that they may have been taken over by the Fiero Factory.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had not heard that, I would think if the Fiero Factory owned it the parts would still be quality
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think they have started production yet, but I have not looked in to it much.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if they did take over I hope they start making quality parts again, I also wonder if they will help any of the customers that got crappy parts from the previous owners?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock