Just bought my first fiero! by Waffles
Started on: 07-11-2019 02:41 AM
Replies: 11 (318 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 07-18-2019 03:13 AM
Waffles

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone just bought my fist fiero gt (86 5 speed)after I saw it on my way back from the junkyard, and well it's more of a project car for me that I hope to have running by the end of the year. I'll admit my obsession with the fiero is strong ever since my brother got his first fiero back in 2oo1 then two more since then, but I hope to find good friends here on my journey on restoring her to her prime, I'll add some pictures once I figure it out.

------------------
Little booger

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Waffles:

I'll add some pictures once I figure it out.

If you're running Windows, then use PIP (created by the administrator of this forum). Max image width - 1024 pixels. Max file size - 300 kb.

And welcome!
Waffles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks,I'm currently on my phone but once I get home I'll add the pictures of what I've done so far
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You found the right place for friends and all things Fiero. Lots of help here! Congrats!
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see what yours looks like! Welcome to the forums! Having just purchased and driven my first Fiero only about a year ago, you could not have found a better home for one!
Waffles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img][url=https://i.imgur.com/z0j3mkm.jpg][/url][/img]

well heres a picture of the fiero

[This message has been edited by Waffles (edited 07-17-2019).]

ChuckR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckRSend a Private Message to ChuckREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too am a new Fiero owner! Welcome and good luck with your project!

------------------
1988 2.8 GT Oce

Waffles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks man I'm enjoying project very much even though I am waiting for a few parts to arrive from the store I take up that time with sanding down the car just to get some decals that were sprayed over with
Waffles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Waffles

7 posts
Member since Jun 2019
[url=https://i.imgur.com/jm8ydMw.jpg][/url]

it was sitting for a year with its windows down, the interior being destroyed naturally but thankfully there was a fiero here with a near perfect interior that my brother and I stripped down to its bones even though its off an 85 notchy.

------------------
Little booger

[This message has been edited by Waffles (edited 07-17-2019).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how your link should be posted on this forum...without the red underline:

The above link IS a photo because if I actually type it out this is what happens:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

If your photo is too large, you will get a "300k" link like above. If it is suitable for the forum, the actual image will be displayed like this:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-17-2019).]

Waffles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
huh I didn't even notice that red line, thanks for the heads up posting photos here is a different than what I used to
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum and the addiction that we call Fiero!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock