Started on: 05-11-2019 11:48 PM
Replies: 10 (587 views)
Last post by: 87_FieroGT on 05-16-2019 04:59 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2019 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Dave Tracy, local Jalopnik writer, is helping me bring Dad's car to life. He did a wonderful write up on the car and the experience thus far. It's available at the link below!

A Michigan Man is Fixing His Late Father's Highly-Modified Pontiac Fiero and I'm Going to Help Him

I'm learning so much about the build and the car, it's been great so far.

Dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dan, I saw that earlier today. Thank you for coming here to PFF and posting about it.
I am very happy that you are going to bring the car back to the car your dad built.

While we are not as active I hope that you keep up with the car and let us know how its going with updates when you can.

Thanks again
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's pretty cool. Although I think it's kind of creepy that you're using your dad's username. I feel like I'm talking to a zombie.
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very neat and well done.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

That's pretty cool. Although I think it's kind of creepy that you're using your dad's username. I feel like I'm talking to a zombie.

I believe the user name is the name of the car not the user.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2019 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw the post in General. I love this story. Good people and all.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2019 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great article. Looking forward to the continuation of the story about an awesome car and owner.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool to know who it is now, the story is making its way around.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Think of it more like the mask of Zorro. It's a not so secret identity that has been passed down.

Although for the reason you state above I do make sure to try and sign my communications...

Dan
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you be taking the car to events when its ready?
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great story! Can't wait to see your dad's car on the road again.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI S

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave