2, yes 2, 308 replicas on Barn Finds by Habanera Hal
Started on: 04-26-2019 11:51 PM
Replies: 6 (332 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-28-2019 06:50 PM
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2019 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody is going to get one hell of a deal. Two cars PLUS an extra fiberglass body kit and bidding is 5k with 1 day left.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't the MERA have different interiors than the stock Fiero? I don't know if I've ever seen the inside of a stock MERA but all MERAs I've seen had different console switches, at least. If that's the case, then these may not be true MERAs but just an aftermarket rebody.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Neither of the two cars is a MERA.
I think they are both Design Concepts bodies, but none of the MERA specific parts are present.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Didn't the MERA have different interiors than the stock Fiero? I don't know if I've ever seen the inside of a stock MERA but all MERAs I've seen had different console switches, at least. If that's the case, then these may not be true MERAs but just an aftermarket rebody.

I don't see anywhere (at least on Ebay) that claims these are Meras, but as Olejoedad stated, neither are Meras. These are 328 replicas based upon the bumpers, not 308s like the Mera.

Bob
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock