Massive Fiero parts guy on CraigsList by fierofrenzy
Started on: 04-20-2019 07:08 AM
Replies: 6 (653 views)
Last post by: Rexgirl on 04-22-2019 02:38 AM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While surfing thur CL this morning for parts suppliers, I found someone who's LOADED with stuff, and I mean loaded. You gotta check this guy out. Just go on to Craigslist, enter in Chicago , click auto parts, then enter in Fiero. He has about a dozen pictures of his inventory. People like this are very valuable to know, so I have a little note book with contacts and suppliers. This fellows name is Steve, at 260-215-3262.
One again, give this guy a look. You're gonna be amazed if your really into Fiero stuff.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just looked at the posting and found another as well, a wrecking yard with a t-top car being parted out, why not near me in NY?
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So share the wealth.....where's it at ?
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

While surfing thur CL this morning for parts suppliers, I found someone who's LOADED with stuff, and I mean loaded. You gotta check this guy out. Just go on to Craigslist, enter in Chicago , click auto parts, then enter in Fiero. He has about a dozen pictures of his inventory. People like this are very valuable to know, so I have a little note book with contacts and suppliers. This fellows name is Steve, at 260-215-3262.
One again, give this guy a look. You're gonna be amazed if your really into Fiero stuff.

mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mousemeat

124 posts
Member since May 2018

Originally posted by mousemeat:

WENT looking for it....found el-zippo today....easter ...wondering if his items, have been removed ?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.....................Maybe he just wanted all of us to send him money.......................
Rexgirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero parts Chicago CL (some rare stuff too) :
https://chicago.craigslist....ited/6866545258.html

The '86 T-Top GT :
https://chicago.craigslist....o-gt/6864395318.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay