JCircs Fiero is for SALE! by JCircs
Started on: 04-19-2019 06:30 AM
Replies: 4 (410 views)
Last post by: JCircs on 04-21-2019 11:24 AM
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why? You're not another person exiting this hobby....are you?
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car. GLWS.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Beautiful car. GLWS.

It has the absolute best of everything; all professionally built and dyno tuned. If I needed another Fiero this would be it. While I am sad to see a good guy like Jerry depart the hobby, I'm happy that this car will still be around. They don't get much better than this. It is certainly a car for the select few Fiero owners..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

It has the absolute best of everything; all professionally built and dyno tuned. If I needed another Fiero this would be it. While I am sad to see a good guy like Jerry depart the hobby, I'm happy that this car will still be around. They don't get much better than this. It is certainly a car for the select few Fiero owners..

Thank you Dennis, it means a lot coming from an enthusiast like yourself.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock