Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Ever wonder whats behind those ads with no pictures, "3 fieros all must go" Jackpot! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ever wonder whats behind those ads with no pictures, "3 fieros all must go" Jackpot! by anaverin
Started on: 04-09-2019 12:14 AM
Replies: 54 (2614 views)
Last post by: anaverin on 03-24-2020 01:01 PM
anaverin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
88 CJB.

Damn right!

We want to preserve a CJB car. It would of be easier, but who cares!!
ALSO NEW EPISODE!!!
Working on interior, and making a CJB dome light cover.
IP: Logged
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2019 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We hit 1000 subscribers! I have a few more videos to post here!

EP6

EP7

EP8

EP9

------------------
86 SE FASTBACK T-TOPS
88 FORMULA 4.9
87 GT MEDIUM RED METALLIC stockish

EMAIL : Anaverin@gmail.com

Phosphor_Burn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome stuff! I am right across the river in Portland. I'd love to meet you guys sometime!
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phosphor_Burn:

Awesome stuff! I am right across the river in Portland. I'd love to meet you guys sometime!

If you're on Fb check out http://www.facebook.com/groups/fierosnw/

thats our local group, and we have 2 drives coming up!
Phosphor_Burn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2019 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anaverin:

If you're on Fb check out http://www.facebook.com/groups/fierosnw/

thats our local group, and we have 2 drives coming up!

I'm actually not on Facebook, but I'll send you a PM so as not to hijack your thread any more.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2019 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just watched episode 8. Great job guys, and you have not lost the original energy of your videos, but they are getting more professional all the time. Well done. i agree with Rose, More pearl! 4 Coats pearl was the best!

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2019 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used this Harbor Freight finger sander instead of drilling spot welds. It's still mind-numbing work. It leaves the metal completely intact if you can get behind the panel you're trying to save. IOWs, no drill holes. You only sand until you're through the panel it's welded to. For install, a body/frame guy here with pretty decent reputation says when the panel is ready to weld in, position it correctly and insert self-tapping screws. Then when all the screws are in and the panel is where it needs to be you remove one screw and weld the hole closed. Repeat 1 and a time until you're done.

https://www.harborfreight.c...lt-Sander-62863.html

fierofinder

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2019 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny, I remember seeing this ad. Was tempting even though I wasn't looking for another fiero or three at the time.
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2019 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still working hard on the project, but not alot of visual progress yet.
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOK MA! I didn't give up!!! We finally got the parts frame pieces ready, and we are close to doing the stitch back together. I hope no one thought we gave up!

------------------
86 SE FASTBACK T-TOPS
88 FORMULA 4.9

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The frame is really alot better! WE are going to win this battle!

PFF
System Bot
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a YELLOW 88 notchback on a lot here yesterday. It is the base model, 4 cylinder, no A/C, automatic, no power windows, no power mirrors. He says it runs. Asking $1500. Other than been sitting for awhile, it didn't look too bad.

Originally posted by css9450:

Wow, a no-AC model! But maybe that's not uncommon in rainy PNW. No power options either... I'm surprised it has a cassette!

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was it a Ttop car?
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, it has been a while, and i haven't updated much being that it is winter. FINALLY GOT THE TURBO! Working hard on and off on the project, and the frame repairs are finally basically complete, we are moving on to building a drivetrain mock up bay, which is pretty cool. If you are wondering what this is, it is basically an 88 fiero engine compartment, that we can design mounts from the top as well as bolt the cradle and struts into, and test if exhaust fits. check it out here, let me know if you guys think its practical to do an engine swap.

------------------
86 SE FASTBACK T-TOPS
88 FORMULA 4.9

[This message has been edited by anaverin (edited 01-19-2020).]

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car... we must finish it.

My front and rear mounts are done! I used bushings from ottperforance. Made them so the axles sit perfectly straight. Got a youtube video on it, at youtube.com/lightspeedfieros Ep14
Give me your thoughts

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock