Started on: 04-04-2019 05:38 AM
Replies: 36 (1331 views)
Last post by: Jncomutt on 07-10-2019 11:01 PM
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It nice to see this forum still going. I’ve belonged to sooo many that hit a high note then die and fizzle out. Honestly even to this day, Pennocks is the forum I use as a base line. I have never been on ANY auto forum that was a good as this one..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
True.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think this forum is fully appreciated until a different oddball car is acquired... and the discovery that online help for it absolutely pales in comparison to what is available here for the Pontiac Fiero.
Flying_Dan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flying_DanSend a Private Message to Flying_DanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was a member here some 10-ish years ago and then came back just a while ago. I agree, forums are not the popular thing these days and something odd like a unique car can keep them going.

Really appreciate Pennocks has been around so long.
Blitz54

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blitz54Send a Private Message to Blitz54Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Such an amazing forum. All great people willing to share their knowledge at any time. I haven't been on here for a few months either, but with spring coming soon I'll be checking it out more.

Only other forum I've had great experience with was goalie crease network, sadly it shut down but we have a Facebook group at least to keep up with eachothers "careers" :P
SophiaNova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2019 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SophiaNovaSend a Private Message to SophiaNovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed. It's a great forum. I don't have FB or other social media. I've been gone about 13 years I think (?) and so glad to see this forum is still active.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2019 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason why this forum is so popular is because all of the info about the Pontiac Fiero is at your fingertips and is very easy to find. Yes there is Facebook but if you want your personal info going all over the web, you post there. Its also not a user friendly reference so I use it only on rare occasions.
This forum is really where its at.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2019 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed. Was a member waaaaay back when it was begun. When I purchased my "new" 88 a few months ago, this was the first place I came.

And I donate!
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been on a few different forums as well. And I agree, this is the best forum out there. Currently somewhat active in this one and performancetrucks.net

I’ve been mostly lurking around the past ten years or so, when I sold my last Fiero. Bought a 86 fastback about 2 years ago for $600. About a year after that I bought an LS4 for $600. Soon I’ll be buying a 6speed transmission.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow long time no see......
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like most of you guys I am glad this forum is still going. I first joined right after I bought my 86 GT ( still have it and going strong.). trying to stay active on here but don't have much to add but help when I can.
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you, Carl.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2019 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you, man! Welcome back!
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2019 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often wonder how many 'old timers' are still around.
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2019 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't agree more ! this post is so important to me, with all your guys behind it. Its an absolute MUST for the Fiero owner if you ask me. Only thing, I wish I could meet you all personally. If it wasn't so tricky to post a photo( at least for me and I know others) Id start a post introducing myself with a photo , and of corse, my Fiero's.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'Nother old timer, checking in! 😂

Rock on, dudes!

Mark
Frenchrafe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2019 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrenchrafeSend a Private Message to FrenchrafeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At 53 years old, I'm probably an "oldtimer" as well !😉

Yes this forum is important for our cars. I've been here for the last 10 or 12 years on and off. (Lost acces to my original pseudo Englishrafe, had to create a Frenchrafe instead!)
I'm certain that I wouldn't have finished my Fiero without the help of everyone who takes the time to write.

Many thanks to PFF and to the people who continue to post here.

Rafe.

------------------
'87 Fiero GT. 3800 turbo. Sticky tyres. Driven hard!

[This message has been edited by Frenchrafe (edited 06-09-2019).]

montegut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2019 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I am an old timer as well. Been on this forum for 12 years and read it almost every day. I am an original owner of an 85 GT and bought an 87 GT 10 years ago. The 85 isn’t running at present but the 87 is going strong thanks to this forum and some helpful owners in Georgia. I know I wouldn’t be driving my 87 without PFF. Thanks to all.
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2019 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can’t believe it’s been almost 20yrs.. I miss the Fieros.. I had a lot of good times back then. Does anyone still gave the shirts and hats I used to sell at the Dells Run?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2019 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Home Haze.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2019 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69651 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

And good to see you again too Chuck!

PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2019 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAGO!

KEV

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2019 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey stranger!

------------------

2014 Ford F150 Tremor 1 of 2086
2018 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T
1988 Fiero Coupe CJB T-Top
1987 Fiero Coupe T-Top
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2019 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I was saying elsewhere... in a rapidly changing world, Pennocks has been the one constant in my adult life!!!
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2019 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amen to all of the above...... Love this place. I had a quite a few year hiatus as well. Glad to be back home!
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2019 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have the gray sleeveless shirt that has a dozen fiero myths listed on the back. I only wear it at the Dells Run or other car shows. There must be something wrong with the material as it fits tighter after 20 years.......

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 06-12-2019).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember times when I'd be on here every day. I need to get back to my Fiero life... It's just sitting in the garage collecting dust
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised that there are still so many people that joined in 99/ early 00s still reading here.

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 06-19-2019).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And after all these years I still don't have a rating!
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

And after all these years I still don't have a rating!

We have to change that.. lol..
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

I'm surprised that there are still so many people that joined in 99/ early 00s still reading here.

Yup. When you have 2 Fieros where else would you be?
I bought the GT in 1989 way before there was a resource like PFF.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 06-23-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2019 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:

Can’t believe it’s been almost 20yrs.. I miss the Fieros.. I had a lot of good times back then. Does anyone still gave the shirts and hats I used to sell at the Dells Run?

Welcome back, Haze....I also still have one of the "Fiero Rumor" shirts that you used to make.

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

There seems to be quite a few of us "99ers" still hanging around.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

There seems to be quite a few of us "99ers" still hanging around.

I'm undecided if it's good, bad or sad to still be hanging out here.
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a 99er. I try to sign in once a week and check my PM's. I have a message waiting for me almost Everytime.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well heck I might as well chime in too, Still lurking!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock