Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone installed Mr Mike's seat kits in a tan interior? Pics?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone installed Mr Mike's seat kits in a tan interior? Pics? by FangFiero87
Started on: 04-01-2019 06:35 PM
Replies: 11 (554 views)
Last post by: Habanera Hal on 04-27-2019 12:13 AM
FangFiero87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2019 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FangFiero87Send a Private Message to FangFiero87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our Fiero

Just bought a 1987 Fiero. The seats are in rough shape and just have some cheap seat covers on them now. A lot seem to recommend the Mr Mike seat cover kits, but I'm only seeing pic in the gray interior. Has anyone installed them in a tan interior? If so, can you post pics? Also, the leather is out of our budget, does the leatherette look nice?

[This message has been edited by FangFiero87 (edited 04-01-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed Mr. Mikes leather seat covers ($700) in my 88 GT, It wasn't that hard following his instructions. I had Mr. Mike install his cloth seat covers ($400) in his gray cloth (pallex fabric) in my 87 GT. The fabric is what the cloth material looks like in the stock GTs. I'd have to dig around to locate the photos which are in another computer.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FangFiero87:

Our Fiero

Just bought a 1987 Fiero. The seats are in rough shape and just have some cheap seat covers on them now. A lot seem to recommend the Mr Mike seat cover kits, but I'm only seeing pic in the gray interior. Has anyone installed them in a tan interior? If so, can you post pics? Also, the leather is out of our budget, does the leatherette look nice?

I cannot exactly help you out on a tan seat skin but do have Beechwood leather skin covers from Mr Mike as well as grey set in leather. If you are interested I could post some photos of them very soon since they are in the basement garage.

This may give yoi an idea as to what a tan seat from Mr Mike looks like in a tan interior. Not exact but similar.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 04-03-2019).]

Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr mikes website shows many Fiero seat options including tan, and all colors, his seats are first rate high quality, fairly easy to install yourself!!!
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mrmike is another one of those amazing vendors that excels in customer service. Contact him with any questions and he will go above and beyond to make you happy. I absolutely love the set I got from him and I anxiously await the next order. They are worth more than he charges for them (just don't tell him that! )
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the color would work for your car MrMike has a Palimino color in MB-tex Mercedes OEM vinyl that is really nice. I used the smooth vinyl in my car and it looks and feels great.

FangFiero87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FangFiero87Send a Private Message to FangFiero87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

If the color would work for your car MrMike has a Palimino color in MB-tex Mercedes OEM vinyl that is really nice. I used the smooth vinyl in my car and it looks and feels great.

Wow, your interior looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I like how the door armrest goes into dash like that. Cool.

Thanks for the input everyone. I have been in contact with Mr Mike and will most likely go with his seats in the leatherette. He's sending me some samples. I like what "Peter from Denmark" used. His interior is similar to ours. Right now, waiting to hear back about the mechanical issues.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is as close as I can come to a tan interior, Mr Mike's Beechwood seats in an Amida F355 interior.

Nelson
bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2019 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you looking for something like this?
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2019 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2019 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I LOVE my Mr. Mike leatherette seats!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock