Started on: 03-19-2019 03:29 AM
Replies: 11 (628 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-01-2019 01:14 AM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 436
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What show is this? Bonus points if you know the episode.

IP: Logged

88Fingers

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersClick Here to Email 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bojack Horseman of course. Great Show.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Correct. Up until a week ago I had never heard of BoJack Horseman. I'm now becoming a fan.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the same purple notchie turned up again...

theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 544
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once you see any pic in Background expect it to show up again and often.
BG in most animated shows are copy/past as much as possible. If they don't reuse the entire BG, they can just copy the cars etc from a small list of approved files.
Watch other cars etc and you find nearly to all are reused.

My guess some staff owned or seen the real car then added a drawing to the library and now you'll seen it often.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

My guess some staff owned or seen the real car then added a drawing to the library and now you'll seen it often.

I hope you're right.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 449
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fingers:

Bojack Horseman of course. Great Show.

Never heard of it. Until this thread.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Never heard of it. Until this thread.

I hadn't either until earlier this month when I read a glowing review of it.

Don't be fooled by the fact that it's a cartoon with animal (as well as human) characters. It covers adult oriented themes... and no, I'm not referring to the typical low-hanging fruit of sex and violence.

It's been on Netflix for five seasons now.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just finished watching Episode 4 of Season 3, and I was quite taken by the strangeness of it all. I was curious if perhaps anyone else online had also particularly enjoyed this episode and maybe written about it. Looks like I wasn't alone in my appreciation of it!

A look back at BoJack Horseman's 'Fish Out Of Water', one of the greatest episodes of TV ever made

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back to Fiero sightings...

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just started watching Season 6. The show is somehow... different from the earlier seasons. The artwork also seems to be inferior, less detailed. However, not all is lost, as notchies are still making appearances.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-01-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock