Radiator core support by Shawnjr
Started on: 03-16-2019 10:28 PM
Replies: 3 (103 views)
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 03-17-2019 10:50 AM
Shawnjr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2019 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShawnjrSend a Private Message to ShawnjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in the process of painting my 87 fiero se and turns out the PO was in a front end collision that damaged the radiator core support. Although it might be repairable the damage is extensive enough that it would be much easier to replace. Seeing how that part has been discontinued from the factory im hoping that someone here has one laying around they don't need or a good used one. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help or point me in the right direction
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would put a request out in the mall. Someone should be able to help you.

Jack
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give "handymanpat" a call. I've gotten all kinds of Fiero parts from him. He's from Texas so the parts he sells are in excellent shape. He's a real nice guy to deal with too. He calls his place "Fieroland" cause he got so much stuff. He is on here from time to time and posts on the Mall. 512-820-3020. Tell him Bob sent you.
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofrenzy

851 posts
Member since Nov 2006
Give "handymanpat" a call. I've gotten all kinds of Fiero parts from him. He's from Texas so the parts he sells are in excellent shape. He's a real nice guy to deal with too. He calls his place "Fieroland" cause he got so much stuff. He is on here from time to time and posts on the Mall. 512-820-3020. Tell him Bob sent you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock