Started on: 03-12-2019 03:12 PM
Replies: 4 (219 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 03-21-2019 11:39 AM
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, who was washing their yellow formula on Saturday, about noon? You know who you are.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you entered some kind of time warp, it could have been me years back. I had my yellow Formula in Spotswood N.J. and would wash it often on Saturdays.The Formula, along with myself, no reside in Canton Georgia. Maybe this Saturday I'll wash it. Come on down, its great down here. Down yonder , that is....
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not me, but I took my GT out for the first time this year this past Saturday, got the windows tinted at my buddies shop down in Green Brook...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have been in this hobby since the mid 1990's and I know of about a dozen Fiero owners here in NJ. It seems that only Fiero Jon Miller and myself take them to Carlisle but I know of a couple of guys that go to local cruise nights. Many more who for whatever reason just keep them as garage queens. Of all the Fiero owners that I know none have yellow cars.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Not me, but I took my GT out for the first time this year this past Saturday, got the windows tinted at my buddies shop down in Green Brook...

Hope you're getting it ready for #FieroatCarlisle25 ;-) We've missed you!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock