Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Bring your Fiero to the All Pontiac Weekend, August 9-11, The Fiero is a feature car!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bring your Fiero to the All Pontiac Weekend, August 9-11, The Fiero is a feature car! by Midwest Fiero Clubs
Started on: 03-05-2019 08:02 PM
Replies: 37 (1514 views)
Last post by: ltlgt88 on 08-14-2019 02:06 PM
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Join other Fiero enthusiasts and bring your Fiero August 9-11 2019!
Pheasant Run Resort in St Charles, IL

The Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend presented by the Cruisin’ Tigers Pontiac Club (cruisintigers.com). The 29th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend event dates are August 9 through August 11, 2019 and marks its 29th year.

For 2019, the Cruisin’ Tigers will celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Fiero by highlighting them as one of the Feature Cars at this year’s show. What does this mean? We will have special preferred parking on the show field, a Fiero will be featured on the event T-shirts and dash plaques, and there is a Feature Car only show on Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 12:00pm with awards.
Midwest Fiero Clubs Region of the AACA will be the Feature Club for this year’s event. Since the attendance of Indian Uprising show has a national reach, we thought it more prevalent to have the Midwest Fiero Clubs be the Feature Club to serve as an invitation to all of the Fiero clubs across the Midwest and beyond to consider participating.

The Indian Uprising is one of the larger Pontiac shows located in the Midwest and has drawn as many as 600 Pontiacs. We had over 230 Fieros at the 35th Anniversary celebration back in August of 2018. Let’s continue the celebration for 2019 and show our fellow Pontiac family members how much we love our Fieros by showing support for this event.

The Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend takes place at The Pheasant Run Resort in St Charles, IL and is the biggest all-Pontiac charity event of its type in the world, drawing over 600 cars annually with thousands of spectators from across the U.S. Over the 29-year life-span of this event, The Cruisin’ Tigers have donated proceeds totaling over $100,000 to children's charities. Full details of this year’s event can be found at https://cruisintigers.com/2...n-uprising-info.html .
Make your plans today to continue the Fiero’s 35th anniversary celebration this summer!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN CLICK HERE

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Cool, they put together a great show every year. Something to look forward to, I’ll be there.
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2019 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to an All Pontiac Show in Omaha, a few years ago. It was SOOOOO interesting. Lots of rare car models, other than the usual GTO's, Firebirds, etc. Glad to see them highlighting the Fiero. I'm trying to convince another Fiero owner to go. Thanks to whoever is sponsoring this.
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just registered, looking forward to this!

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

I went to an All Pontiac Show in Omaha, a few years ago. It was SOOOOO interesting. Lots of rare car models, other than the usual GTO's, Firebirds, etc. Glad to see them highlighting the Fiero. I'm trying to convince another Fiero owner to go. Thanks to whoever is sponsoring this.

The Cruzin' Tigers have held this event for years.
The Midwest Fiero Clubs is a large part of helping Fieros become more recognized by the car community.
If you would like to help support please like and share our FACEBOOK page and watch for our posts about Fiero and the Fiero community
Attend events and spread the word. Midwest Fiero clubs is made up of volunteer members of existing Fiero clubs!

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

http://midwestfieroclubs.com/

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 03-12-2019).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I registered a month ago when I got the email from the Cruizin' Tigers..... There is a coolness factor by having a really low entry number!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

I registered a month ago when I got the email from the Cruizin' Tigers..... There is a coolness factor by having a really low entry number!

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2019 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 29th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend T SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE!

Order yours today, they sell out fast!

https://cruisintigers.com/2...n-uprising-tees.html

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well now I have to get a shirt, there is a Fiero on it!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm registered
PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Register your Fiero today!

Info from our hosts:

This years feature car is the Fiero. Who’s coming and celebrating the 35th anniversary with us? We’re looking for a HUGE showing of the only GM mid engine.

The 29th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend is back. The Indian Uprising is now three days! OVER 600 PONTIACS EXPECTED
The indoor Arena is Sold Out. Register your car now for general show field and avoid the long lines on show day. Fly right on to the show field.
Hotel reservations can be made right from the website.
TheIndianUprising.com

Friday Events :
Vendor set up and sales
Early Arena parking
Friday night is moviegoer night in the Arena- 7pm - Featuring The Cannonball Run. Popcorn, Dairy Queen and Beer will be on hand.

Saturday Events:
Feature car only event with awards. The Fiero is a feature car!
The 7th Annual MEGA CRUISE-IN
Cy, Ronnie and The Kingster of Garage Squad

Sunday Events:
All Pontiac Popular vote show with over 150 awards
Legends of Pontiac Speaker Panel
Salute to our Veterans
Cy, Ronnie and The Kingster of Garage Squad

Visit the vendor midway, cruise through the huge swap meet, and talk with our special guests all weekend long. Loads of activities for the whole family

Participants for our feature cars NEVER disappoint. They always show up in big numbers. For 2019 it wont be any different. Not only do our feature cars get special parking but they get their own car show on Saturday. While we want all Pontiacs on display all weekend, we pay special homage to three feature cars each year with awards!! This years feature cars are special because they all celebrate a milestone anniversary. The awards are picked and presented by our special guests.

Every year we start the show with our very own Marvin and Kimberly Joy Minarich singing the National Anthem. While this is a show tradition, this year we're gonna kick it up 10 notches. We're talking Chicago Color Guard, honoring veterans and so much more. This is really gonna be special.

Friday night at 7pm in the Mega Center. This years theme will be a solute to Burt Reynolds. We'll be showing The Cannonball Run on the big screen. The Indian Uprising Movie Night is free of charge to all show participants and their families. You must have a registered car in order to attend.

No reason to leave the show grounds on Saturday night. We'll open the venue up to all makes and models for a few hours. We'll celebrate The 50th Anniversary of Woodstock!! 800 CARS EXPECTED!!

INDIAN UPRISING FOCUS ON KIDS CHARITY
Lets not forget....The Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend is a charitable event. Proceeds from our show go to local childrens charities. When registering your car, please consider adding a few dollars as a donation at checkout. The kids will thank you!

Our three day event, located at the upscale Pheasant Run Resort in St Charles Illinois, keeps getting bigger and better. The Indian Uprising is now considered to be one of the largest and highest quality shows in the Pontiac end of the hobby drawing over 600 Pontiacs annually with thousands of spectators. The Cruisin' Tigers Pontiac Club have donated proceeds from The Indian Uprising totaling far more than $100,000 to children's charities. Register your Pontiac today!

cruisintigers.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-01-2019).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a shame so few ever go to the larger event at the Tripower National at Norwalk.

Many years they have 600 show cars and 600 race cars.

They treated the Fiero’s well there for many years. When we could attract enough they used to give us prime parking every year.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

It is a shame so few ever go to the larger event at the Tripower National at Norwalk.

I wonder if a lot of people don't even know about it? I've never seen a thread here other than the various times you've mentioned it in other threads.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many years they have 600 show cars and 600 race cars.

They treated the Fiero’s well there for many years. When we could attract enough they used to give us prime parking every year.

I'm not sure if they advertised widely where we could see it? I'm not sure many knew Fieros were welcome at this one either until recently.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2019 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you registered? If you pre register you will help them design the right size areas for participating vehicles.

Pic from the past

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this will be cool, mixing it up with other older and newer models of Pontiac in one event
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
August 9 is coming up soon

Don't miss the Lengends of Pontiac Speaker panel on Sunday, including Don Keefe, Jim Mattison, Scott Tiemann, Jeff Denison and Rocky Rotella.

All Day Saturday and Sunday catch from MOTOR TREND's Garage Squad: Cy, Ronnie and Kingster

JUST ANNOUNCED!
Steve McQueen's last film, "The Hunter" debuted in 1980. Filmed around The Chicago area, the Trans Am blown up in the movie was recently found largely intact in a barn in central Illinois where the movie crew stashed it right after filming. See it on display!

Over 600 Pontiacs expected. Online registration closes the end of July. Don't procrastinate. Save yourself the hassle of waiting in line in your car day of show.

Feature cars at The Indian Uprising get the red carpet treatment all weekend long. Special preferred parking and a feature car only show on Saturday at The Indian Uprising. FIERO is one of this years feature cars celebrating the 35th-anniversary milestone.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder if a lot of people don't even know about it? I've never seen a thread here other than the various times you've mentioned it in other threads.

I have posted here many times over the years yet few came outside the old Cleveland Fiero people and a couple loyal Michigan club members.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hyperv6

5995 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'm not sure if they advertised widely where we could see it? I'm not sure many knew Fieros were welcome at this one either until recently.

This has been very widely advertised for nearly 30 years and often out draws the POCI show.

It generally has been the largest gathering of Pontiacs in the world.

It also has been covered regularly in all the Pontiac magazine since it started.

For years POCI has treated the Fiero people poorly in some regions and it has hurt Fiero attendance at many Pontiac events even non POCI events. That was never an issue at this event and has started to change even at POCI because they need new members. Clubs are hurting today.

The Norwalk show has been good to us as they give awards to the top cars in 5 areas and the Fieto has been chosen quite a few times over the year. They laugh at you as they give a 5 foot trophy and want to know where you will put it.

The judging there has had a good history as it is not participate vote. It is true judging by people that know Pontiacs. The focus is on clean and detail. To win here really means something unlike the popular vote where you are counting friends.

To me this show is a true test and is just a must do event to attend if you love all Pontiacs.

Not only do you have the show but racing. You get to see some of the most historic cars race. I recall the original Lemans wagon with a 421 and original trans axle running the quarter mile with the original driver Arnie Bestwick. Also Arlen Vanke in his Tin Indian GTO again.

We even found a all Aluminum, 65 GTO frame there that was one off for sale at the large swap meet.

I even found a DOHC SD head including the valve cover for sale one year.

Then there is the one pound of ice cream that comes with entry. You get two free tickets. Lol!

PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have posted here many times over the years yet few came outside the old Cleveland Fiero people and a couple loyal Michigan club members.

Mentioning it in threads about other shows probably isn't the best way to get the point across. Perhaps make a new thread about just that show, next spring so people can plan accordingly.

They do however get cool retro points for their "Internet 1.0" website: http://www.pontiacnationals.com/

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoy most car events. As with most people, location and timing don't work for everyone. Hence one of the reasons there are multiple events around the country honoring the same or similar things. Also many events are only beginning to use facebook for publicity, it is very effective especially in reaching certain demographics. Hopefully all events that include Fiero will be well known and grow in participation.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-09-2019).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mentioning it in threads about other shows probably isn't the best way to get the point across. Perhaps make a new thread about just that show, next spring so people can plan accordingly.

They do however get cool retro points for their "Internet 1.0" website: http://www.pontiacnationals.com/

You can post it if you want as I have had several threads over the years with few results.

At this point I am tired of posting it with so few results.

Just a shame so few Fiero's are represented at one of the largest Pontiac Events around.

It is a shame that they get more Firehawk Firebirds than we can get Fieros.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Proceeds from The 29th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Weekend shirt sales go to children's charities.
They will be for sale at the show August 9 -11th in St Charles IL, but sell out VERY fast.
Tees are vailable in a few different colors. Order yours now!! Online shirt orders close July 13th.

ORDER HERE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2019 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See ya there

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2019 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This will be my first time attending this event. Maybe Il'll meet some cool new people.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2019 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll be there, what you driven 2.5?
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2019 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Uncle and I are going. Preregistration is closed but we can check in at the show. As of tonight, the resort still has King rooms available for $118 if you book with the car show. Just mention Indian Springs Uprising.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

88GT resurrection in progress.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

I’ll be there, what you driven 2.5?

Cant miss mine if its in the area its bright metallic green Its an 87 GT. How 'bout you?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-07-2019).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The big show is on Sunday, and Fieros will have special parking.

Reminder there is a "Featured Cars Only" show Saturday at noon. Hopefully lots of Fieros can make it out for that.

There is a giant cruise Saturday night with a live band, so stick around after the Featured Cars show.

See everyone this weekend!

PFF
System Bot
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2019 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am visiting my dad in Rockford this weekend. I may just have to stop by and check the cars out.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2019 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great show, not one to be missed if you have the opportunity!
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2019 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pics

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great weather and 40+ Fieros.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was good to meet you Tom and Joe. It was a great show!

They had all the Vets front and center for the Chicago PD Honor Gaurd.

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 08-15-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2019 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was a great time, mixed it up a bit with the other non Fiero Pontiac owners, some had lots of questions I was able to give some info about Fieros. Saw some really great cars and visited with old and new Fiero Friends!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-14-2019).]

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2019 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This car is verbally committed to be at Fierorama.

If you want to see it in person that would be you next shot.

September 6-8 show on the 8th

Registration begins at 9am show begins at 12
Pottawatimie Park, St Charles, IL

11 different classes

1 Low mileage stock
(Less than 50,000 miles)
2 Mid mileage stock classes
GT and Notchback
(50-100,000 miles)
2 High mileage stock classes
GT and Notchback
(More than 100,000 miles)
1 Custom class
(5 or more visible changes)
2 Engine swap classes
V8 and other
(anything besides 2 5, 2.8 or 3.4 that looks like 2.8)
1 Re-bodied class
(doesn't look like a Fiero)
1 Project class
1 "Park for Fun" class also!
(Come and go as you please, if you can't be there all day)

The largest annual Fiero show with some of the widest variety of Fieros in one place!

September 6-8 (show September 8)
St Charles, IL

http://www.fierofocus.com/fierorama_2010.html

11 different classes

1 Low mileage stock
(Less than 50,000 miles)
2 Mid mileage stock classes
GT and Notchback
(50-100,000 miles)
2 High mileage stock classes
GT and Notchback
(More than 100,000 miles)
1 Custom class
(5 or more visible changes)
2 Engine swap classes
V8 and other
(anything besides 2 5, 2.8 or 3.4 that looks like 2.8)
1 Re-bodied class
(doesn't look like a Fiero)
1 Project class
1 "Park for Fun" class also!
(Come and go as you please, if you can't be there all day)

Trailer parking is available.

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 08-14-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock