86 fiero build by stripfiero
Started on: 02-03-2019 05:32 AM
Replies: 14 (421 views)
Last post by: stripfiero on 02-12-2019 04:27 AM
stripfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://pix.sfly.com/s2PeoR

This is what I'm building
Tell me what you think
Click on link to shutterfly to see
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So... anything special about your '86?

Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've often wondered why someone would put the engine in the front in a Fiero? Not criticizing, just curious.
stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always though the fiero looked like a mini vet.
I just like being different.
Thanks
stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

stripfiero

19 posts
Member since Jul 2013
it has a full 2/3 tube chassis with a 10 point roll cage
stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

stripfiero

19 posts
Member since Jul 2013
it has a chevy 350engine turbo 350 tranny a ford 9" rear
Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
đź‘Ť
stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stripfiero:

I have always though the fiero looked like a mini vet.
I just like being different.

Welcome aboard.
It should be an OK drag car.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This will sound strange but it will not see the strip. It will only be for the street for just Show.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Side-pipes on a Fiero are very very rare... and in this case, actually functional! Looks great!
PFF
System Bot
stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. The pipes at the start were a single tube set up. What i had to do was cut the pipe at the collector to open all the pipes to make them work as a full header set up.
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is awesome!!! I love the Fiero as is, but now a drag like Fiero. You got some stones to do it differently, being that the front wasn’t designed to hold an engine that was no little feat. I would be interested in hearing about your set up.

-Crasian
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not what I first imagined when I read the title. Very cool indeed though. That is most definitely outside the box thinking. haha
stripfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use 2/3 tubing for the main frame up to the k-frame the roll cage is a ten point. The engine is a chevy 350/383 - trany is a chevy 350 with 3000 stall torque converter - a ford 9" rear with 456 gears.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock